Day 2 - All About Bones

The rest of the day was uneventful for Bie. After being almost taken by Dr. Raj in his chief office, patients came flooding in due to a multiple MVC on the highway. Thankfully, no one needed surgery and everyone got cleared to go home. Some only obtained minor concussions while some got minor bruises.

No one needed extra special attention but due to the number of patients that came in, Bie was no longer interested to continue the office romp that Dr. Raj started. Instead, she wanted to just lay down on an on-call bed and sleep for the next few hours before her shift starts again in the morning.

The next day, Bie received a message from Dr. Jack Roberts. She was in his service and he wanted her to be on time.

"Good morning Dr. Roberts." Bie beamed with enthusiasm as she greeted Dr. Jack Roberts in the orthopedic department.

"Jack will do. Pareho naman tayong doktor." He winked at her then smiled. Bie almost had her heart drop. Dr. Roberts had the most amazing and seductive smile that can melt anyone's underwear. 

Bie's eyes lingered on Dr. Robert's smile. She wanted to kiss him right there and then but suddenly, she was jolted awake when Jack slammed the charts she needed to fill in front of her.

"I will need you to read these charts, make the necessary orders. When you're done with that, I will need you to prep. Mr. Reyes in room 331 for repair of his fingers. Ikaw gagawa ng surgery so be prepared." Bie was shocked and terrified at the same time. She didn't expect for Dr. Roberts to be this toxic to newly hired residents in training. She just stared at him like there was something wrong with his entire being. "Something wrong, Barbara?" He raised his eyebrows at her.

"Uh. Bie na lang dok. And, wala pong problema. Kaya yan. Ako pa ba." Bie said. She immediately lifted the charts then went inside the nurses station to start the updating. 

It took her only four hours to finish updating the charts and making new orders so since she had ample time to review the case, she went in Mr. Reyes' room to assess the damage to his fingers. 

When Bie arrived, the patient was asleep so she didn't bother him anymore, instead, she went down to the cafeteria to have lunch. On her way down, she bumped into Dr. Raj.

"Oh, Dr. Porter, saan ka pupunta? Having lunch?" He asked. He gave her a once over then licked his lips because he remembered the encounter they had yesterday.

"Yes doc. At kung ano man iniisip mo, kailangan maghintay. May surgery ako." She said, but it took all her will power not to jump on Dr. Raj at that moment. The way he filled his scrubs sent tingles to every nerve in her body, but, she needed to focus. That's why all the sex would have to wait until that surgery is over. "Alis na po ako." She turned around and ran away leaving Dr. Raj giggling and smiling to himself. 

When Bie arrived at the cafeteria, she saw her friend Mikey quietly muching on the salad she bought for lunch. Bie immediately grabbed hers and made a bee line for Mikey's table.

"Bes, di mo akaakalin ang nangyari sa akin kahapon." Mikey just leered at her then pulled something out of her pocket.

"Let me guess. Neuro head no?" Mikey opened her palms and showed Bie the inner shorts that she picked up from the chief of neuro's office. "Friend, parang di tayo magkasama sa bahay. Eto suot mo kahapon. Gaga ka. Nag-iwan ka pang ebidensya."

Bie was dumbstruck. "Ay. Um...walang nangyari."

"Next time ha. Wag mong iiwan. Eh kung hindi ako yung nakakita? At tsaka anong walang nangyari? Hello?" Mikey tossed the shorts between her hands.

"Wala nga. May multiple MVC sa ER. Nainis nga ako eh."  Bie grabbed the shorts from Mikey then pocketed it before anyone else could see.

"Harot mo." Mikey laughed. "Malaki?"