Day 1: Monday

Note: Wala pong gaanong proof-reading to so baka may mali.

---

"Monday na monday, Neuro." Dr. Barbara Porter, also called Bie by her friends, walked towards the Neuro hall where Dr. Addison Raj, her mentor, paged her to go. 

As she walked towards her destination, she remembered that Mikey would be rotating with her. So she texted her and waited for a response before continuing her long walk to the right wing of the large, majestic hospital.

B: Bes, san ka na? Neuro ka everyday diba? Bakit di kita kasabay papunta.

M: ay nakalimutan kita i-text. Off ako pag Mondays.

B: So iiwan mo ko kasama yung doctor na yun. Baka di ko kayanin bes.

M: Gaga. Kaya mo yan. Text mo ko pag may surgery ka. Punta ako para mag assist.

B: di ka naman kakailanganin. May nurses at interns. Gusto mo lang makita si Dr. Raj eh.

M: pwese rin pero case pa din yun. Pwede ako magobserve.

B: sige. Tetext na lang kita.

M: sige.

Bie continued her walk towards the Neuro hall and when she got there, Dr. Raj was nowhere to be found. She asked the nurses on duty about the census of their patients.

"Ay nurse..."

"Manny, doc." The nurse responded with a smile. Bie giggled.

"Nurse Manny, ilan census natin ngayon? Para kasing walang patient." Bie asked. When she looked at the white board, all scheduled procedures were for tomorrow.

"Ay doc, isa lang. Post-op pa. For discharge na rin tomorrow. Bukas pa magdadatingan yung mga nakaschedule for surgery tsaka mga in-patient for neuro eval. ni doc Addison. Kaya chill chill lang kayo diyan. Unless may emergency aneurysm clipping or stroke which usually sa ER inaabutan, walang ganap ngayon." Manny said while continuing his notes on the patient's chart.

"Eh nasaan si Doc Raj?"

"Ay baka po nasa Chief's office niya. Siya lang kasi on duty dito sa taas. Puntahan niyo na lang doc. Baka may papagawa sa inyo."

"Ay sige. Salamat nurse Manny." Bie turned around and went straight towards the chief's office and failed to notice the smirk that formed on nurse Manny's face.

Bie arrived in the Chief's office bit before she tried entering, she knocked three times to see if he'd let her in. When no one answered her knock, she tried opening the door and it opened so she walked in without hesitation.

As soon as she got in, she bumped into Dr. Raj, who at that time, only had a towel on. The door closed and the both fell on the floor. 

"Shit!" Dr. Raj exclaimed. Bie squealed as they fell down. The towel he was wearing fell on the floor the same time their bodies clashed together.

"Doc! Ay shit. Sorry doc! OMG!" Bie tried to move and stand but her doctor's coat was stuck underneath the body beneath her.

"Stop moving dr. Porter." Dr. Raj said calmly.

"Bakit doc? Kailangan ko tumayo. Teka..." Her last word had a tone of surprise because she felt something moving underneath her.

"If you keep moving, you're gonna wake up something." He smirked and stared at her hazel eyes. "And I think it likes you."

Bie didn't know what to do. She was stuck. But, when her eyes met his amber ones, she felt so drawn to them that her face started getting closer. "Doc..." She just stared ate him as he stared at her.

She was surprised what happened next. Dr. Raj moved his hands to her collar theb pulled her in for a kiss. She didn't even stop him. She didn't care. She immediately started kissing back. 

Dr. Raj flipped her over then moved on top of her before sitting upright and locking his office door, then returned his lips on Dr. Porter's to resume making out. He sat her up then removed her lab coat followed by the scrub shirt. Then, he stood her up and peppered her stomach with light kisses while untying the strings of her scrub pants.

Once her clothes were gone, Dr. Raj carried her towards his office couch and resumed the intense make out session that they were having on the floor. It didn't take long for Bie to feel the hardened member of Dr. Raj knocking on her precious glory.

She grasped his tool and palmed it, realizing that it was massive and was about to enter her. 

They were totally in the heat of the moment, when suddenly, both their phones started buzzing with alert sounds meaning they were being paged for consults.

"Shit." Dr. Raj cursed under his breath. He stared at Bie before saying "guess this has to wait." He kissed her again before grabbing his towel and running back to the bathroom.

Bie stood up, dressed up, fixed her hair before picking up her phone and reading the message.

ER: MVC. Neuro Consult please.

"Figures."