Day 4 - The Heart Wants What The Hearts Wants

For two consecutive days, Bie had been royally fucked by two of the best and hottest doctors in the hospital. Three if you count the almost encounter with the neuro god.

Today, she walked to the front door of the hospital hoping that she doesn't cross paths with any of the doctors who had their way with her because she still doesn't know how she'll tell them what actually happened in her other shifts.

She was rotating in Cardiology today on the other side of the of the hospital so she knows that there's a very low percentage of her crossing paths with the other surgeons.

"Bie, ano na? Tara na!" Her friend, Mikey, snapped her out of her reverie. "Teka, alam mo may napapansin ako sa'yo ngayon." Mikey moved forward and looked at Bie's face closely. "Ay tangina, may ASG ka nanaman!"

"Shhh! Wag ka naman maingay!" Bie said. She tried covering her friend's mouth with her hand.

"Magkwento ka!" Mikey said giddily. Bie just grabbed her arm and pulled her towards the south wing where the Cardiology department is. When they got in the on-call room, Mikey had a knowing look on her face. "Bes, nung unang araw mo, Neuro. Dun ko nakita panty mo. Nung second shift mo, nasa Ortho ka. Alam mo mas may ASG ka nun pag-uwi mo. Tapos, bes, sa shift mo kahapon, nasa Pedia ka, dumaan ako at nakita ko yung freshly fucked look niyo ni Doc Dashwood paglabas niyo sa office niya! Iba ka rin eh no. Tirhan mo naman ako!"

"Gaga! Huwag ka nga maingay! Baka may makarinig sa'yo. Umayos ka. Tsaka kung gusto mo, sa'yo na si doc neuro." Bie said playfully.

"Ay iba talaga! Nagpapamigay! Powerful ang gaga!" Mikey teased her but the teasing was cut short when their pagers started beeping.

"Bye na. Kailangan ko na mag-duty. Baka mamaya pati si Cardio doc umano sa'yo, ikaw na talaga pinakaswerteng babae sa mundo." Mikey said before leaving Bie alone in the room.

When Bie checked her pager, she was surprised that it wasn't her attending for the day who paged her. It was the nurse on duty. She immediately fixed herself for duty then ran towards the nurses station.

"Yes po?" Bie said then added, "Good morning po pala." then smiled.

"Good morning doc!" The handsome nurse greeted. "Ako po si Nurse Jerico Gonzo, ang head nurse on duty. Si nurse Jayce Chu tsaka po si nurse Keno Alfonse ang kasama kong on duty today." The two nurse who were preparing meds looked at Bie and waved. "I paged you kasi po sabi ni Doc Chang, i-orient ko na kayo sa paligid. May meeting po kasi siya today kasama yung Chief of Derma…" He paused while trying to remember the name.

"Si Dr. Fabian Do." Nurse Keno said out loud from the medication area.

"Yeah. Siya po. They work hand in hand po kasi lagi para walang scar ang cardio patients ni Doc Chang." Nurse Jerico said.

"Ah ganun ba. Sino rotating cardio attending ngayon?" Bie asked wondering who'd be supervising her.

"Si Doc Benedict Bryan po. Magaling din yun." Nurse Jerico said but Bie noticed that Nurse Jayce giggled after he said magaling but she digress.

"Um, so ano cases ko today?" She asked.

"Sabi ni doc, kayo na bahala sa mga pre-op at post-op niya. Six lang naman po ang census natin. Kayang kaya na. And most of them are not so difficult cases. Isa lang po yung toxic." The nurse said. Bie grabbed the electronic chart then started reviewing her cases.

She sat inside the nurses station so she could start making new doctor's orders in the charts. She did it until it was time for lunch.

"Doc kain po." Nurse Jayce said. She noticed that the three nurses went inside the closed area and were starting to have lunch.