Day 3 - Let's Make Babies

Dr. Barbara Porter still couldn't believe that two of the hottest doctors in the hospital had their way with her. Mikee, on the other hand, couldn't believe that she was being unprofessional in the workplace.

"Bes, di kita jinujudge. Pero alam mo yun, ang landi mo sobra. Biruin mo yun. Nakita ko panty mo sa office ni Dr. Raj. Literal na nalaglag panty mo. Pero wait, may question ako." Mikee said.

"Ano yun?" Bie replied. They were having breakfast in the fastfood in front of the hospital. It was a new day for them.

"Malaki ba? I mean, kasi, ang laki ng katawan ni Dr. Addison Raj pero…" Mikee couldn't say the words out loud so she whispered instead. "…malaki ba yung ano niya?"

Bie choked on the coffee she was drinking. "Gaga ka talaga. Diretsahin mo. Ano? Malaki yung ano niya?"

"Alam na. Leche to. Wag mo na ipasabi ng malakas." Mikee slapped her shoulder.

"Yung phallus niya. O diba di halata. Leche to. Oo malaki. Bakit? Type mo ba si Dr. Raj? Di ka pa ba niya hinaharot? Alam mo kasi harot yun. Wala pang 24 hours diba, nakasalampak na ko sa office niya." Bie said casually. She didn't mind talking out loud because there were only few people inside the fastfood chain.

"Type ko siya. Pero siyempre, professional ako. Di katulad mo. No judgement." Mikee said.

"Loka." Thy both laughed after that.

A few minutes later, their phones started rinhing and their beepers started beeping. They were being called to their respective departments. They grabbed their things and rushed back to the hospital.

When Bie arrived at the Pediactrics department, Dr. Vance Dashwood was manually trying to resuscitate a baby.

"Dr. Porter, where have you been? Put on a gown and sterile gloves then come here. Nurse, another dose of epi please. How long have we been resuscitating?" Dr. Dashwood kept pumping the baby's chest with his fingers while Bie struggled with her gown and gloves.

"Doc, 5 minutes. Stats are dropping." The nurse said.

"Okay." Dr. Dashwood continued. As soon as Bie got to his side, the monitor beeped. "We have a sinus rhythm. I want her monitored every 10 minutes until she's stable." Dr. Dashwood looked at Bie after he said those words. "You, come with me."

"Yes doc." Bie replied.

He led her to the nurses' station then grabbed the electronic tablet from inside. "I need you to monitor these patients." He pointed at the 7 patients in the chart. She was surprised because he left 1. I don't need you working on the patient I just resiscitated. I still don't know how capable you are. I will also be having a ventriculostomy in a few hours. I want you to scrub in."

Bie just kept nodding but she didn't understand most of what Dr. Dashwood said because she was too busy admiring his british accent and his gorgeous brown eyes.

"I will leave you to it. Don't fuck it up." Vance said before placing the tablet back at its stand.

"Girl, laway." Bie snapped out of her reverie when she heard the nurse say this.

"Grabe kayo sa'kin ha." Bie said. "Pero umamin kayo, hot si Doc Dashwood." Bie said as she grabbed the tablet to check on her patients.

"Oo hot si Dr. Vance, pero girl, wala pa atang pumapasa sa standards niyan. Eversince nagstart yan dito, walang naging girlfriend yan. Ako nga pala si Nurse Bea. Kayo yung bagong interns diba?" The nurse said. Her bubbly personality was oozing out of her nurse's cap and Bie was sure she's about to catch it.

"Yes. Kami yung bago. Sa gwapo niyang yun, wala siyang naging girlfriend?" Bie was now only focused on gossiping with the nurse instead of reviewing her cases.

"Wala doc." The nurse replied but suddenly, both their attention were immediately drawn to the monitor beeping on the screen. The baby that Dr. Dashwood revived a few minutes ago was crashing. "Doc!"

"Page Dr. Vance. Code blue!" Bie hurried towards the baby then looked at the stats. The nurses followed behind her with the crash cart. "Baby's in V-fib. Infant paddles please. Charge to 24."

"Ready doc." The nurse replied.

"Clear!" The people lifted their hands away from the infant as Bie shocked it with the defibrillator.

The rhythm returned to normal after the initial shock. "Ok. We have sinus, people. Ok na. Start 0.6mg Warfarin."

"Sure ka ba?" Someone behind her witg a deep British accent said.

"Oo. Sure ako. Wala naman nakalagay na contraindications dito sa chart niya. Tsaka, hello, parang kaka-revive lang niya kanina tapos nag code nanaman, di ko pa ba bibigyan ng Warfarin?" The accent didn't actually register through her so she thought it was just a nurse. When she turned around, Vance was standing behind her, smirking. Bie's face became pale and she dropped the tablet she was holding onto Vance's foot.

"Ow!" Vance exclaimed, his smirk fading.

"Ay shit. Sorry doc. Oh my God." Bie went down to grab the tablet and checked her attending if she did major damage to his foot.

"My office, Dr. Porter." Vance said.

Bie's color drained from her face while the nurses stood and watched the exchage. Nurse Bea mouthed "Ok lang yan." While they exited the room and walked to his office.

When they arrived, Vance had Bie enter his office first. When she heard the door close behind her, words started coming out of her mouth.

"Doc, sorry wag niyo po ako ikick sa program na ito. Please doc. Gagawin ko la..." She was cut off when Vance grabbed her face then kissed her.

Puta! Shit! Anong nangyayari? Bie's mind raced as Vance started kissing her. She felt her defenses go down as the pleasure coursed through her entire body.

"I wanted you since day 1, when I saw you at the auditorium." Vance said when he broke the kiss. Then he kissed her again, this time, with much more fervor.

Bie kissed back. The hot doctor was making her feel things in places she didn't think would have pleasure.

Vance started taking off Bie's doctor coat then his followed by his scrub shirt and pants. Bie'a scrubs were not far behind. He carried her to his office chair then had her straddle him as he sat down.

He kissed her again before he had her impale herself on his huge organ which made Bie gasp.

"I'm definitely not kicking you off the program, Dr. Barbara Porter, not in your wildest dreams." Vance said before started moving inside of her.

This is really not what I signed up for but bring it on. Bie thought as her moans and whimpers echoed through the four walls of Vance Dashwood's Office.