Day 2 continued

Avery POV

I get out of the shower, feeling more refreshed than I have in a while. I slowly leave out of the bathroom and look around. I walk to the living room to see that only Niall is sitting on the couch. "Where's Harry?" I ask.

He looks up from his phone, "Oh he just went to rest for a while. Come and take a seat." He pats a seat right next to. Hesitantly, I walk over to the spot and keep my distance from him. He stares at me with a confused look.

"Hey you okay?" He concerningly ask. I flash him a fake smile and he fell for it, "Yeah I'm perfectly fine." I lied. When I was in the shower, I realized how much danger I am in. I never actually realized that until now. Whoever is after Harry is obviously after me now and I really couldn't do anything but sit back and hope that I am safe. "What are you thinking about?" For some reason I found this a great opportunity to pour out my thoughts to someone. Even though Niall is practically a stranger.

"I have no idea what's going on. Harry barely tells me anything, My life could be in danger and I'm just.. scared." I say, "I feel pathetic that I told you all of this." I chuckle.

"Well for one, you shouldn't be scared. Harry would put his life before yours, and no need to feel pathetic. You really shouldn't keep your thoughts bottled up." He assured. I thought to myself; since Niall has known Harry for awhile I might as well find out some more information about him.

"How long have you known Harry?" I ask. He relaxes and leans futher back on the sofa. "Uhh, 8 years. I knew him before he went to RA." He states.

"RA?"

"Riley Academy. Nice looking on the outside. Crazy as hell on the inside." He chuckles to himself.

"Oh really why do you say that?" I ask, wanting to know more information.

He exhales a breath," Because, our parents had no idea what the hell went on in that school. Most of us would lie and say we were getting our work done but none of us did. We would leave campus, got to crazy parties, sell drugs. Shit like that. But over time stuff got out of hand." I wave my hand to him, making hiim continue on.

"All of us started a 'gang'. Chris, Tristan, Justin, Harry and I. We did street fights, got all the girls, got all of the good pills ect. We were serious about it; no one could touch us. The only thing Harry really wanted to do was fight and man he was good at it. Best of the best. Over time, Harry and I kind of drifted off and we really didn't want to be apart of it. Then Chris, the leader, got us into some serious shit. Before Harry and I knew it we spent some time in jail."

I stare at him with a blank expression. Harry wouldn't have told me all of this at once, but it was best for me to know now. "What else did Harry do other than fight?"

"Ehh, not much. All he ever really did was write in this journal. No one was allowed to see it."

A journal. Hmm, not many guys I know keep a journal these days. But my guess is that Harry isn't like most boys. "I'm guessing Harry hasn't told you anything of this?" I shook my head. 

"I know it's a lot to take in. Harry cares about you a lot. Even though he is a extremely reserved person, I think you are the only one he will talk to. Harry hates talking about this stuff, he wants it stay in the past."

"Well it looks like his past is here to bite him in the butt, ain't it?" Niall chuckles in response then looks past me to something. "What are you guys talking about?" He low voice says from behind me.

It's no one other than Harry. He plops himself down on the couch, next to me. "I'm starving," he says.

Niall looks at his watch, "Well I'm having company over in a bit. I am just going to order some pizza. You guys want that?" Harry looks over to me and I nod. "But Niall no one needs to know that I am here. We don't even know who is working for Chris now." Niall sighs at his response.

"I'll just order you guys a separate box and you guys can just stay in the room the whole time," His phone buzzes, "They are outside, I'll bring the pizza in when it gets here."

With that said Harry grabs my hand and leads me back into the room. He shuts the door behind him and makes his way to sit on the bed with me. We sit in silence for a while. He just sits with his hands behind his head, staring at the ceiling. He has a strange look on his face. It seems like he is thinking too hard about something.

"Harry," I whisper softly, "You okay?" He rolls his body over to face me.

"No, not at all," he stressed.

"Well do you mind me asking?" He sat there, with nothing to say. I'm guessing that's a no.

He props his head up with his hand, "What were you and Niall talking before I walked in?"

"Oh, noth-"

"You're lying."

I stared right into his green emerald eyes and I completely gave in. I told him everything that Niall told me. "I really didn't want you to know any of that stuff." He says.

"Why not? Isn't that the reason why you are running from that Chris guy?"

"Partly, I just didn't want you to think that I was a bad person."

I rolled my eyes at him, "Too late, I thought you were a bad person from the second you kidnapped me." He sat up on the bed and grabbed my hands. He pulled me closer to his chest, I was basically straddling him. As much as I tried to push myself off of him, he didn't budge. He is way to strong for me.

"The how else was I supposed to tell you how much I love and care about you?" He whispered in my ear. His voice sent tingles all over my body. I lean away from his so I am facing him. 

"You could have done it the normal way." I answered. 

"Obviously I'm not normal. " He whispers.

A/N: hayhay. long time no see. I apologize for not updating quicker, I'm just so busy. Anywho this chapter is very short but I hope you all enjoyed it. Comment and vote. I need feedback to know If i should keep updating.

Follow me on twitter to know when I am going to update

@ashxon

bye ilyasm ((: