Flipped (Louis AU)

"You know what, just shutup that's nonsense!"

"Face it Tommo-"

"Stop callin' me that, theres nothing to face! You're just imagining things." I hiss.

"Am not!"

"Are to!"

Her canty laughter echoes throughout the empty locker room, filling my ears with the bittersweet sound. She brushes off my growing irritation with the flick of her glossy hair and tries to close the distance between us. I move back but she mimics my footsteps, fisting my jersey in her petite hand and backing me up against the lockers.

"Admit it Tomlinson.." She stretches up to my ear. "You like me." She whispers.

My only response to her accusation is a hard gulp and the quicken pace of my heart as her breath hits my skin. I tried to keep myself together but she was knocking the stilts from under me, effortlessly.

"And you know what," she backs away slowly, mocking me with her enchanted gaze. "the feeling isn't mutual." She smirks, exiting the locker room.

I slam my fist into the cold metal, trying to have some sort of relief. How could I have gone this low. Its Eliza for gods sake! Eliza: the snob next door, the scum of the earth, and the girl I tormented for being such things.

How could such a monstrosity turn into this? She was a demon who came back as an angel, the ugly duckling who emerged as a beautiful swan.

I do, I fancy her. But I'll keep denying it until this horrid feeling goes away.

And it will; I know it will. I close my locker with confidence and a bit of anxiety. My life was perfect and my perception of everything was stable until she returned.

Now everything was just...flipped.

--------------------------------------------

I got this great idea for a Louis story so i just had to put it down. I dont think theres a lot so i wanted to try one.

Its gonna be cute, quirky, and a little steamy at times. (; just to warn you.

Main characters are of course the Louis 'Tommo' Tomlinson as himself and miss Lilly Collins as Eliza Gardley.

I hope you guys continue with the story. Please vote and comment what you think! Thanks loves:)

~Samy<3

----------------------------------------------