-Im Sorry- (Raph x Roselin)

Hey guys! Kit again.  Here's another story from @Black_Rock_Sooter78 . IM SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG. I hope you all like it. 😊

BUT FIRST HERE'S A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE CHARACTER!
⬇ ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Name: Roselin

Character: Raph

Personality : Strong, a little stronger than Raph,  kinda caring,  trustworthy,  helpful,  smart,  athletic, sometimes draws or works out while listening to music to keep her busy.

Appearance : Dark brown hair w/  purple tips(like fire),  brown eyes eyes, wears a black zip up jacket half way unzipped, a Grey crop top, black ripped jeans,  black combat boots
And a purple bandana.

And she doesn't talk

... OK!!  Enjoy the story!!

-Kit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raph s POV

I watched Roselin spar with Mikey in the dojo. Me,  Leo and Donnie all stood to the side watching them both,  except I wasn't watching Mikey as much help.  I stood there admiring Roselin skills and beauty. 

Wait,  no just skills. Skills only.  I don't think about stuff like that.

She hit Mikey under his chin as he came for her.  He stumbled but regained his balance.  They fought until Sensia told them to stop. He said they had done a good job and they bowed.  The sweat from Roselin made it look like her skin glowed.  She looked so beautiful.  Wait! No! Stop thinking about that!

"That is all for today,  my sons and Roselin." Splinter said. "You are dismissed." we all bowed saying "Hia, Sensa." Well all except for Roselin. She never talks ever since her parents abused her when she was five. It's sad really.

I walked to to the living room and plopped down on the couch next to Roselin. She was drawing a very detailed rose with one ear bud in listening to music. " Hey Rose. I see your drawing yourself." She just smiled at me. Didn't say anything. She never does. Both of her parents abused her when she was 5. They'd hit her leaving bruises, they'd lock her in her room and tell her how worthless she is. She ran away when she was 12 and lived on the streets for 2 years until we found her. It took a while for her to tell us her reason of silence but she warmed up to us, and I'm glad.

Leo came up to us in an alarm just wet off a few blocks from here.I groaned think that the foot or the Kranng are up to something. I ran besides Roselin as we rushed to catch up to my brothers. We ran out of the lair and up to the surface. Since we run much faster than Rose we have to carry her.  Donnie picked her up and we started running to the wherever the alarm was set off. I swear if he drops her I'm gonna beat the shell off of him. As we ran I glanced over at Rose and Do not to make sure he don't drop her. I watched the wind go through her dark brown hair with purple firey like tips. I was so distracted by her I almost tripped on the edge of the roof.  "Dude,  be careful man.  Your gonna end up face planting like um uh....."  Mikey thought about what he was gonna say. "Like you do when you skate." I responded. "Hey!  I don't do that anymore dude.  That was the old Mikey.  Now I'm the-" Leo  interrupted.  "Were here." We all came to a stop on the roof and looked around to see no Foot Clan.  Donnie set Roselin down and asked if Leo was sure we were in the right spot.
"Im positive.  Just stay hidden.  They could come out at any moment." Mikey lead over to me.  "-new and improved Michelangelo."  Mikey whispered the rest of his sentences.  I rolled my eyes at him and watched for the Foot. "Are you sure there even here Leo?"  I asked. "They should be.  Just a little while longer.  If we don't see nothing,  we go home."