PROLOGUE

KIM YANA

I am standing at our house's balcony.  Looking up.  Watching the night sky. I smiled when I noticed that the moon is shining unusually bright tonight.

I pushed those thoughts away and checked my phone if it is already time.

And... yes!!!  I'm right on time!  11:11 pm. It is time to make a wish.

I always pray to God to give us peace and happiness but honestly,  there is one thing I want to specifically ask,  but I can't. It's embarrassing. >o<
So here I am,  wishing it to the moon instead.

I heaved a deep sigh and started wishing.

"To the Moon,

I, Kim Yana, is a crazy fangirl. My favorite group is NCT (tho I really like lots of group,  I think they're my main) and my ultimate bias,  my husband,  is Lee Taeyong.

I bet you already know what I'll wish by now,  but I'll still continue. ^O^

I am a girl who is crazy in love with him,  Lee Taeyong,  and I wish, I hope,  that you would,  at least,  let me experience how does it feel to be with him."

I opened my eyes after wishing.  I looked at the moon. "I hope you'll grant it". I said on my mind.

Then I went inside my room and sleep.

LEE TAEYONG

Before I went inside the car,  I gave our fans a last glance and wave them goodbye.

"So tiring." I heard Yuta say as I sit beside him.

"But the fans cheered us a lot when we came out. My tiredness vanished."
I smiled at what Jaehyun said.  He's right. I forgot all the tiredness I feel the moment I hear their loud cheers.

"They're our vitamins." Bunny Doyoungie said.

"You're right." Mountain man Yuta added.

I took a glance at Taeil hyung and he's just smiling silently. We all have the same thoughts. Our fans are very special for us.

I look back, trying to see if there are still fans outside. Though the car is running, I can still see some fans looking at us from afar.

Supporting us can also be tiring for them but they're still there,  because just like what they said,  we can make them happy.

"I'll take a nap." Mark said.

"Me too." Jaehyun said as they try to position themselves in the car comfortably. The other members also did the same. They must be tired from practicing.

Well,  just like our fans,  even though this is tiring,  we are still doing it.  Why?  Because this is our dream, our happiness.  Standing on stage and performing make us happy.

We're all doing the things that make us happy.

I wonder how would it feel to spend a longer time with them,  or even just one of them.  I want to spend time with our fan.

I looked at my phone with those thoughts on my head.  It is already 11:11 pm.

Oh!  My grandpa said, if you wish at exactly 11:11 pm,  it will come true.

Should I wish?  But, to whom?

I looked outside and saw the moon up above shining unusually bright.

To the moon?  Not bad.

I heaved a deep sigh. Okay.

I closed my eyes and said my wish inside my head.

"To the Moon,

I hope I can spend time with even just one of our fans."

After saying my wish,  I looked at the moon.  Then,  just like the other members,  I went to sleep.