CHAPTER 2: MAGICAL

"Op-Oppa... " I uttered while looking at the guy in front of me. My eyes are widely opened. I'm sure who's this. Why is here?!

"Uh, y-you know who I am?" He asked after awhile.

I saw a bit of fear in his eyes. Is he afraid that I might harm him? Or is he thinking that I'm one of those crazy sasaeng fans?

"Never mind." He said while I'm still thinking whether I should tell him that I know him or not.

"Let's go." He said that made my heart flutter but sadly, I noticed how uncomfortable he is. I can't see his whole face but it is visible in his eyes. Damn those expressive eyes.

I never thought that those beautiful eyes can also cause me pain. They are so mesmerizing that I forgot how beautiful things can also be the scariest ones.

Through his eyes,  realization hits me.

I've always wanted to meet my idol. Stare at him. Make him smile. Talk to him. Just, be with him but I never thought about how would he feel nor think. I just know that I'll be happy if that happens.
It hurts but I don't have any choice. I may enjoy, love to be exact, this moment now but knowing that he's not feeling the same way as I do, hurts me really bad.

Taeyong Oppa, I love you so much that I can even endure all the pain that comes along with it.

"No. I'm okay. Thank you for offering." I said and gave him a smile. A sad one.

Damn. I know I will regret this someday.

I turned around and started to walk away. Preparing to face the rain but he grabbed my arm.

"I can walk with you. You'll get sick if you get soak by the rain." He said while still holding my arm.

Is he just guilty that's why he's doing this? I'm getting irritated right now! It already hurt me when I saw fear in his eyes and now, guilt?! Can you please stop hurting me?

"Look. I know who you are." I expected him to be afraid again but it's not what I saw. He's only staring at me with soft eyes. I really love those eyes.

My heart started to pound because of his stares but I immediately shifted my gaze. I almost forgot what I will say next!  Damn, Kim Yana! Pull yourself together! You are not yet done!

"I-I know that you are an idol." I even stuttered. Please stop staring. I'm losing my sanity.

"You are a member of the rookie group under SM Entertainment. I know that you are famous and a lot of girls are chasing you." I took a breath. He's making my heart beat like crazy. I'm almost running out of air.

"I admit I'm your fan." Now, amusement can be seen in his eyes.

"I admit I'm one of those girls who like you so much that I even call you my husband,  when in fact,  you're not." This is embarrassing but I'm not yet done explaining my point. Fighting, Yana!

"But! I'm not a sasaeng. If you're afraid that I might harm you, I will never. But if you won't believe me, you can go. I can walk alone. Don't be guilty. Don't act like you're concerned. I'm your fan but I am not your responsibility. It is my fault. It is my fault if I got sick because I left---"

"It's okay." He cut me off before I could finish my litany. I know I'm over-acting but I can't stop my stupid mouth from blabbering those nonsense. I suddenly feel embarrassed that I can't face him anymore. But!

My heart skipped a beat when I felt his hand on my chin. Though I don't want to face him,  his hand is holding my face softly and not letting me to look at other things, just him.