Angels?

Mia in the pic^^^ she's so flipping hot xD

*Erin's POV*

The day had finally came and me and Mark were getting ready to meet his sister and her girlfriend, "Master, How do I look?" I was kinda nervous but sir made sure I'll feel better, "baby, you look great, Don't worry" I was wearing what sir gave me, Black torn jeans, white dress shirt and some white vans, He knows my style and I enjoyed the clothes sir gave me, Mark was wearing a black T-shirt that had a suit print on it and black jeans, He was gorgeous... I loved his everything, his style, his smell, his talk...

When we got to the restaurant that Mark and his sister decided to meet we went into a private room where two beautiful young girls were waiting, The blond tall one stood up and came closer to us and smiled, "Long time no see, Little brother." Mark laughed and nodded, "Yeah, you change quite a bit, Sister." they both looked intense and I was scared that they will start fighting but they just smiled and shaked hands, "How's it going? who is this little cutie?" The tall girl asked while looking at me, Sir smiled and hugged me "This is my sub, His name is Erin. Say hello to Mia, Erin." I smiled and did as he said, "Hello master Mia, My name is Erin. Nice to meet you Ma'am." she smiled and turned around to the other woman, "Ellie come here, Say hello to Erin and Mark." the woman stood up and gave me her hand to shake, I looked up at Mark for permission and he nodded, I gave my hand and we shook hands, "Hello Erin, I'm Ellie. But you can call me El."

"Hello Ellie- I mean El, It's nice to meet you" They laughed and we sat at the table for four, I sat next to Mark and across to El. "Master, what will I eat today?" Ellie asked while she looked at Mia who looked at the menu, "You're getting fish and a salad, And one glass of red wine." El nodded and Looked at me, who just sat and looked at Mark, "M- mark? what will i eat?" El looked a bit shocked but calmed down when she say that Master wasn't mad at me calling his name, "You're gonna have a steak and some potatoes, and some Coca-cola" I smiled, "Thank you sir!", we ordered food and waited, "So Erin, How long are you a sub?" Mia asked, "I just started a few weeks ago, Mark is my first, and So far he is the best I'll ever have!" They both made a 'Awwww' noise and Mark smiled. Food came and my food looked amazing! I couldn't wait to try it! I waited for sirs permission as i know he likes to tell me when to start, I looked at my food while Mia, Ellie and Mark started eating, I didn't look at Mark or anyone else and just waited for the words 'Good boy, Eat up', I felt a hand on my knee and then i looked at Mark who smiled and whispered "Good boy Erin, Eat up" and i started eating slowly.
I kinda had to go to the bathroom after i drank half of my cola and asked sir if i can go, "Masters, can i show Erin where's the bathroom?" Ellie asked both of them and they nodded, "Just make sure not to get him into trouble" said Mia and then El grabbed my hand and pulled me out the room, I heard both of them laughing while we went out, "So? Tell me how you met!" El said while coming in the bathroom with me, "Eh- Ma'am... I kinda need to pee, and you're in with me..." She made a 'O' noise and turned around "Sorry little bro, go ahead im listening to yo' story" I kinda wasn't sure if she was jokking me or... I just went with it, "Amm... we met in a abandoned house, and he gave me his phone numer beacouse i told him im going to get beat up at home... and he kinda saved me... Im thankful for it and him" i finished peeing and closed my ziper and washed my hands, "Well he was always so sad and close... i had never seen him so happy and well... Smiling!" the thought of him being lonly and sad made my heart hurt, "Im sure he was just tired when you met, He looked happy when we just met" When i was all done we went out the bathroom and came back to the room where our masters were waiting. "Hello sir!" I said while he smiled at me and opened his hands for a hug and i jumped on him and hugged him as he kissed my neck sweetly, after i sat on his lap he asked me if i want something sweet and i quickly nodded, "Yes please, Master" I was the only one who wanted something sweet and the girls said "We need to stop eating sweets to still look thin and pretty", 'Pfffft yeah sure what ever you say girls', Mark laughed from my cute mad face and petted my head, "What about some fruit salad?" I nodded, i was kinda in a fruity mood so he knew just what i wanted, Mia and El asked us if we would want to come over to they're place, we spend half of the day walking by the sea, but to be honset i was a bit tired and Mark saw that, "Nah, this little sleepy head needs to sleep for now, he has school tomorrow." El gave me here phone number and as last time called me 'Little bro' i think thats my new nickname... It's so wierd that shes a teacher and she behav like a kid herself.