I hate you (Part 1)

A/N: Helloa guys, Before I start this chapter I want to say I changed Erin's look, Don't ask why xD but that's him^ Now go ahead into da book~ Have funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn~ -Blue

*Mark's POV*

I woke up to hear my baby crying softly I looked to my sides and couldn't find him anywhere, I looked at the floor and he still wasn't there, 'Oh shit, where is he?' I stood up still a bit tired and started to look around, He wasnt in the corridor and wasn't in the little balcony outside my room, That means he is only in one place, 'The bathroom' I came closer to my bathroom and heard a quite sob, knocking on the door I could hear his breathing, When I went in he breathe quickly and tried to make me go back to sleep, "M- master go back to sleep... I'll be right there..." He said in a shakey voice and without any second thoughts I came closer and saw my little baby sitting on his knees, his head near the toilet and he holds his head towards the toilet, his eyes all red and fuffy, "Baby, what's wrong? tell me" I went near him and went on my knees, "I just-" and before I knew it he turned around and thrown up, petting his back gently I took his hair out of his face and whispered, "Shhhh... It's okay, Get it all out" when he stopped throwing up he sobbed again and whimpered, "It hurts master... my tummy hurts... I-" I stood up and took my phone out and pressed the numbers for Dr.Phill's phone, He picked up after 3 three calls and I said a bit panicked, "Phill hey, can I come over? My sub is throwing up real bad" he asked a few questions and then we decided that I'd take Erin to his private hospital and He'd look at him, grabbing my small boy and putting his legs around my stomach I already texted my driver to come take us and I just put a shirt and pants on me and on Erin who was laying overlaid on the bed and ran into the car.

-----20 minutes later----

(A/N: *opens the door quietly and peeks in* Hey guys Blue here, Just wanted to note that Phill Has a Heavy Russian accent... That's all... Do you want me to clo- *Dodge whatever you've thrown at me and leave the room quickly*)

"Put him on the bed"

"Yup" We had gone to the hospital and I placed my sub on the hospital bed made for his check.

He asked me to take his clothes off and I fully trusted Phill, he had saved my life once and I know he is the best at what he does, Erin, on the other hand, was still out but he coughed like I don't even know a tractor? I felt so bad for him, Phill checked his temperature and told me he was definitely sick, to be honest, His temperature was 39.6. "That's really high Phill, what do we do?" I asked, "Well, can you tell me if he had other things? Like had he thrown up? I can see he had fainted But did he throw up?" I nodded and he just kept asking, "What have you eaten last night? Did you see him throwing up blood?" Fuck he couldn't shut up, Well Erin this is the least i can do for you right now, "We ate chicken with some veggies, and He had some cake too" He made a 'Hmmm' noise and pulled his beard, After a while I heard Erin mumbling quietly and looked at him He woke up, he was still Connected to the medical measures and looked pale as fuck, "Hey Baby... how are you feeling? any better?"

*Erin's POV*

I woke up and couldn't breath, I didn't want to wake Mark up so i just went to the bathroom and then felt like I'm going to throw up everything, And when i say everything i mean, Every single thing inside of me. Throwing up for about 15 minutes i heard someone going into the room and then looked at saw Sir looking at me, God... I didn't want him to see me like this... I wanted to answer his question but i had to throw up again.

------A few hours later-----

I woke up in a...- Hospital bed? How the hell did i get here? I saw sir and his eyes were watery... It seemed like he was holding tears and I wanted to just hug him, "Hey Baby... how are you feeling? any better?" he asked, I nodded but he said, "Words, Use words to answer Erin", I didn't want to fight him so i did what he wanted, "I'm better sir, but my throat hurts and my head is spinning..." While i said that a old guy went into the room, "Yeah, you're gonna feel like that until we give you your pills-" the guy said, "Wait pills?! Noooo! NO NO NO NO NO! IM NOT TAKING PILLS!" i screamed, i remembered how my mom used to give me pills just because i did something she didn't like and then I'd throw up for hours, i started to panic and then sir petted my back, "Baby, Phill is my friend and the best doctor out there, he won't do anything, I promise."