Chapter Ten: Our Secret Place

Heey Everyone! This chapter is all aboutt Sidra and Liam! Enjoy!!! Especiall you Sidra! ;D Next up is Kendal and Harry!! SO STAY TUNED FOR CHAPPIE ELEVEN! :D xxx Now to the story!

-Liam's P.O.V-

Where is Sidra? I've been looking for her all day! I went to her house, the places the both of us would go to. She's no where to be seen. I'm getting so worried! Hmm... I'lk text Dani she know's where everyone is.

LiLi<3: Heey Babe! How are you doing? I haven't seen you in a few days! Message me up missy! Proably with Zayn now! ;D Anyways, I was wondering if you know where Sidra is? I've been looking for her all day. xx

Within a few minutes I got a reply from Dani.

Dani<3: Hiya Handsome! LIAM! :$ Yes, I was with Zayn these past few days! ;D She's with Logan! Since she hasn't seen him a while, they decided to hang out for the day!

Logan. He was Sidra's ex-boyfriend. His name made my blood boil. I mean he was a good guy and all but, he dated Sidra. That should've been me datinf\g her. But I wasted my time with Lesley.

Speaking of Lesley, I broke up with her today. Trust me, it was the happiest moment. Now all that's left is to get together with Sidra. I decided to go to our place.

Everytime we wanted to hand out, there was this beautiful lake. Only the ten of us knew about this place. It was a great time to unwind and relax. Ever since the boys and I got famous, we never really have time to ourselves anymore. So we specifically reserved the first two weeks of summer to spen time with the girls only, at the lake.

There was no papperzzi. No concerts. No nothing. Just the ten of us having the time of our lives. Having fun. But it was really Sidra's and I spot. We would have an amazing time. All of us.