Chapter Twenty-Four: Bradford Here We Come

Hello Everyone! I can't believe More Than This has over 13, 000 READS! Thank you all so much! This means the world to me! <333 So anyways, this story will sadly be coming to an end soon. There will be 30 chapters in total, with of course the epliouge and a sneak peek to the sequel. YES YOU HEARD IT RIGHT! THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL! Excited? (; I know I am! I really hope y'all enjoy it as much as you enjoyed this one. Anyways, enough of my babbling and unto the chapter we go!

Zayn's P.O.V

I started to feel myself waking up, so I opened my eyes to see my beautiful Dani, cuddled into my chest. She looked so gorgeous in my arms. This was my heaven right here. We belonged together. I feel her slow breathing, and she starts to wake up as well.

Her eyes flutter open slowly, and she gives me a warm smile. I smile back, and kiss her lips quickly. We both pull away blushing madly.

"Attention Passengers, please sit in the proper position. We are landing in five minutes." The PA sounded.

Danielle and I buckled up our seat belts and waited for landing. I'm just so happy, it's finally normal again. It's just everything, I want. I hope nothing changes.

This is Dani's like, tenth time in London. She's been here a lot since, she likes to visit us a lot. The boys and I are taking the girls to our families and we'll be spending time there. We also have a sold out one night concert at the O2. I'm very excited for that, I have a suprise for Dani on that night. (;

Lana's P.O.V

I felt myself waking up, and I noticed that there was an arm around me. I looked over and saw Niall fast asleep, his blond hair falling perfectly on his beautiful face. I lean in quickly, and kiss him on the cheek.

Suprisingly, that woke he up. His eyes opened slowly, and looked dazed for a second. Until his eyes, met mine. He smiled at me, and whispered,

"You look beautiful Lana."

I blushed, a light shade of pink and looked down. Niall obviously didn't like that, so he cupped my face in his hands, so I could look him in the eyes.

"Lana, your beautiful." He said again. I blushed again, and decided to talk.

"Nialler. Stop it, your making me blush." I said.

"Well, you look cute when you blush. Now, is there any food?"

I laughed, oh gosh. Typical Nialler. My Niall.

Louis' P.O.V

I'm so excited to take Amber to Doncaster. I mean she's already been there before, and has met my family numerous times. But this time, it's as my girlfriend. I wanted to make this one special for her, for the both of us.

I called my mum, and she said there is a big carnival going on. So I'm going to take her there, and have dinner under the moon and stars. I know I'm cheesy, but hey it's Amber we're talking about here. She deserves the best, and nothing less.

My fingers were interwined with hers, as the plane was landing. Her hand fit perfectly in mine.

"Lou?" Her beautiful voice, called.

I looked down at her, and smiled.

"Yes babe?" I replied.

"I love you." She said sweetly.

I moved toward her face, and planted a full kiss on her lips.

"And I love you. Only you." I said.