Chapter Twenty-Seven (Part One): Zayn's Revenge

Hello Everyone! Here is chappie 27! :) There will be a part two to this chapter, btw!

*ONE YEAR LATER*

Zayn's P.O.V

It's been a year, since I've had her in my arms. It's been one entire year since I've kissed her. It's been one whole year without Danielle. It's been two years to that day, when she left me for him.... Tom Daley. I can't express how much I hate that guy with every fiber in my being.

We're still the biggest band in the world, but my world is so empty, all I see is black and white. Danielle was the one that made my life worth living. But now, I feel undead, alive on the outside but dead on the inside. The rest of the lads and girls, are trying to cheer me up but nothing can, not unless Danielle is with Tom. I need her with me, so I can be happy once again.

Littered on the magazines and TV are pictures of Danielle and Tom holding hands and they simply look undeniably happy. They must be in paradise, but here I'm a complete mess. I know that I should be mad at Danielle, but I can't. I'm still very much in love with Dani. I just feel like she wasn't ready, and tried to make-up an excuse because she was scared.

But if she wasn't ready to marry me yet, she could've told me. Instead of leaving me out in the cold. I remember the warmth of her hugs and the smile that I could look at forever. I'm going crazy without her by my side. I need Danielle back in my world or I really think I'm going to die of being heartbroken.

The lads and gals are trying to still contact Dani, to catch up and talk to her. But Danielle would never answer her phone. She would just always ignore them, and ignore me. I feel as if she's trying to move on from her past, but what can we do if we all don't want to move on without her. It's a fact that we all can't move on to the present or future without her.

I swear I will get my revenge on him. I already planned the whole thing. Danielle will be back in my arms in no time, she's mine. I love her more than Tom ever can or ever will. Today is Danielle's birthday and I will have her back.

Harry's P.O.V

It's been so long since we last saw Danielle. One entire year. With each passing day, our band is falling apart. Zayn is just getting more and more reckless. He's been acting so rudely toward the rest of us, like he doesn't give a damn about us. It's getting so frustrating. He wasn't even like this when Danielle was still with him. Man, Danielle. I miss her so much, I know I have Kendall with me and all. But I'm not just happy without Dani, nothing is the same without her. That's proably why Zayn is like this now, he doesn't give a shit about us or the world if Danielle isn't with him anymore.

We all tried reaching out to Dani so many times, but she would just ignore our attempts. It was Dani's 18th birthday today and we all tweeted her birthday wishes. Except me, so I took out my phone to tweet her birthday wishes. But before that, I checked out what the other boys had tweeted.

It's been a year since that dreadful night, when she said not only goodbye to Zayn, but to the rest of us as well forever. As today was her 18th birthday I scroll down my twitter, and I see that the rest of the boys already tweeted her a happy birthday, same with the girls.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Happy Birthday @xodanielleruth ! I miss you so much babe, we need to catch up gorgeous, I need to talk to you! I miss our long conversations over the phone at 1 a.m and our long walks on the beach! I love you xx

@Real_Liam_Payne: Happy 18th Birthday @xodanielleruth ! I miss youu so much babe! We need to talk like seriously soon. I'm not lying, at all. I miss youuuuu! I'll repeat this as many times until you get annoyed, and actually reply! You know I'll always love youu :) <3 xx Have a great day love!