[ i b e l i v e i n y o u . . . ]

Him.

He was the most obnoxious... thing in the underground.

He was confident

He was loud

And he was friendly.

~~~

You don't mind that you'll have to kill him. You're actually quite excited.

Excited to see the trust crumble in his eyes

Excited to see his soul tear apart in agony, pain.

Excited to see him die.

~~~

You can see a tall white figure through the thick fog. It looked like it's was wearing something red...

Papyrus.

"HALT, HUMAN!" You hear him say, loudly.

But you ignore him, and inch your way forward. You can't see papyrus' reaction,

But you bet he's scared.

Good

~~~

"HEY! QUITE MOVING WHILE I'M TALKING TO YOU!" Papyrus shouts. His voice slightly breaking.

You smile at his dolorous look plastered on his face.

"I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, HAVE SOME THINGS TO SAY. FIRST, YOU'RE A FREAKING WEIRDO"

You grin as he says this, givin the fact that you're more.

Papyrus keeps talking, "NOT ONLY DO YOU NOT LIKE PUZZLES, BUT THE WAY YOU SHAMBLE ABOUT PLACE TO PLACE. THE WAY YOUR HANDS ARE ALWAYS COVERED IN DUSTY POWDER..." He gets quiter, but is still shouting.

"IT FEELS... LIKE YOUR LIFE IS GOING DOWN A DANGEROUS PATH. HOWEVER! I, PAPYRUS, SEE GREAT POTENTIAL WITHIN YOU!"

You cock your head, and lower your eyebrows in confusion. He really didn't just say that, right?

You just laugh. He really thinks you can be different... different then this?!

"EVERYONE CAN BE A GREAT PERSON IF THEY TRY! AND ME, I HARDLEY HAVE TO TRY AT ALL!  NYEH HEH HEH HEH!" Papyrus stated, as his laugh echoed through the forest.

You just clenched your teeth together.

He needs to shut his mouth before he regrets saying something.

~~~

You inch forward, knife in the hand behind your back. You dare not to say anything, as you might mess up his dispensable speech.

All of the hope thats in him, you want to crush it.

"HEY!, QUITE MOVING! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!"

You stand there, motionless.

Papyrus continues, "HUMAN! I THINK YOU ARE IN NEED OF GUIDENCE! SOMEONE NEEDS TO KEEP YOU ON THE STRIAGHT AND NARROW!"

You just laugh, quite enough so he doesn't hear it.

"BUT WORRY NOT! I, PAPYRUS... WILL GLADLY BE YOUR FRIEND AND TUOTR!"

Why is he trying to help you? Why is he being so...

friendly?

Doesn't he know that friendliness gets you killed? It gets you used, abandoned?
...
But you learned that a long time ago.

~~~

"I WILL TURN YOUR LIFE AROUND!!!"

You walk forward, more then you've recently. You're less then a foot away from the annoyance.

You can see Papyrus' face, it doesn't look very confident.

"I SEE YOU ARE APPROACHING. ARE YOU OFFERING A HUG OF ACCEPTANCE?" Papyrus' face goes from scared, to confused, to loving. He smiles.

"WOWIE!! MY LESSONS ARE ALREADY WORKING!" His grin gets wider. "I, PAPYRUS, WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS!"

~~~

[ P a p y r u s  i s  s p a r i n g  y o u ]

~~~

.

.

.

You laugh at the Papyrus' obliviousness.

He really wants to die? Doesn't he? His kindness inflicts with the ways he sees the world. He sees the world with only the surface.

Kindness

Generosity

LOVE

He doesn't ever see the real world as what it is.

He doesn't see the fact that he's going to die today.

~~~

You slowly take out your hand from behind you back, and gain a wide, devious grin. wihtout hesitation, you attack Papyrus. He isn't that strong compared to you. It only takes one hit for him to fall. But the weird thing is, he doesn't die right away. His head slowly falls down on the snow covered ground.

"W-WELL... THAT'S NOT WHAT I EXPECTED..." Slowly, you see papyrus' body disinigrate in front of him. but his skull remains.

"BUT... ST-STILL!

I B E L I E V E I N Y O U!" His eyes are slowly closes, but it looks like he's still fighting his way through death.

He continues his speech. "EVEN IF YOU DON'T THINK SO,

I... I PROMISE..."

He shouldn't make promises he can't keep.

...

You get tired of his speech. The way he still believes in you.

You get tired of [ H I M ]

~~~

You walk over to him, until youre inches away from his skull. You looks down at him and grin.

You take no chance to hesitate. You walk over to his skull and lift your foot until you inches away.

Without thinking twice, you stomp your foot, as hard as you possible can. You hear his remains flow into to the wind.

You walk away, not looking back.

His red scarf laying on the ground, covered in dust.

....

Dirty Brother Killer