souls

(3) Red ~ Determination ~ Determination is simply not giving up. No matter how hard things get, or how badly you want to just give up, you keep on going.

(7) Orange ~ Bravery ~ Doing something that you know you will 99.9% fail, but you do it anyway. Going against everyone to protect a single man. Putting your life on the line to save some cowardly men from death. You do it because it's right. Not because you want people to honor you.

(5) Yellow ~ Justice ~ The quality of being just, fairness. The principle of moral rightness; decency.

(1) Green ~ Kindness ~ The act of not just being nice, but showing sympathy and understanding (plus a lot more of kind acts). True kindness is often understood through true pain. To put others in front of yourself.

(6) Light Blue ~ Patience ~ Patience does not have to do with just waiting. Patience is all about working hard while waiting for the results. Patient people are the white knights who know how to save themselves and who understand that pain is temporary because one day, they will change their lives to the better.

(2) Dark Blue ~ Integrity ~ Having integrity means that we do not behave in ways that go against our essence. This means that we behave with honesty, reliability, and caring - with ourselves and with others.

(4) Purple ~ Perseverance ~ Perseverance is not giving up. It is persistence and tenacity, the effort required to do something and keep doing it till the end, even if it's hard

°°°

The numbers represent  the order of which each factor is more like myself.

1 being the most like me; while 7 is the least like me

What would you say your number one factor is?