I fucking love pta sans, fight me

After a long day of baking nonsense and having Toriel fix sans and Frisk's mistakes with the overflowing amount of chocolate they put into the brownie batter, sans and Frisk head to the PTA bakesale, making sure to get there before a certain.. someone arrives.

We all know who she is.

But of course, after a couple minutes of them arriving, Linda shows up with a plate full of brownies.

Of. Fucking. Course.

"Don't worry kiddo," he says to Frisk in their tutu, patting their back. "Her brownies look store bought anyways." He said with attitude, glaring at Linda and her kid in his baseball jersey, which she obviOUSLY BRIBED THE COUCH INTO LETTING THAT SHIT KID PLAY.

Anywho, sans walks up to Linda and glares at her brownies that are still in her hand.

He noticed somthing off about her brownies...

She was about to get hell.

"Beautiful brownies there Linda. Did you make them your self?" Sans said with sarcasm dripping out of his mouth. Linda just smiled, not noticing sans' sarcaSTIC remark.

"I sure did! Baked them fresh this morning."

But before she could give sans any sort of triumph look,  sans slams the tray down into the ground and goes blacked eyed, getting rather close to Linda.

Sans just cracked his neck, glaring harshly at her.

"You're really some kind of freak, huh?" Linda just stares back at sans, surprised.

And with a whisper yell, he says the following:

"Jermey has a fucking peanut allergy. Are you that dense?!"