Chapter 8

Taehyung's POV:
I woke up to an alarm going off and quickly turned it off before Jungkook woke up.

I finally turned it off and looked to see if Jungkook woke up. Luckily he only squirmed a little in his sleep.

I just smiled to myself. He looks so cute while he's sleeping and he looks so peaceful.

You would have never thought an angel like him would do such hurtful things to himself.

I finally got out of the bed and walked towards his door. Before I left I made sure to look back and check on him one more time.

Then I finally left to go to the kitchen. When I got there I saw his mom there.

"Oh you scared me," his mother exclaimed. "Oh I'm sorry," I said with a small smile.

"No, you're fine. I just didn't see you there," she said while she went back to cooking.

"How did you sleep last night?" I asked her. "Very well, thank you. How about you? And Jungkook?" She asked me.

"Good, he slept like an angel," I said with a smile. "That's good. I'm not really sure if he's been sleeping well lately. Thank you," she said.

"Of course, anything for him and you," I told her.

"You really do love my son, don't you?" She asked. "Yes very much ma'am," I said with a huge smile on my face.

"That's good, he really needs someone like you right now. I can't always be there for him and I didn't even know this was going on until you told me. You're a very good young man. Please take care of him," she said while grabbing my hand and squeezing it.

"Of course, I will do whatever I can to protect him. I'm not going to leave him," I said looking in her eyes. She smiled up at me.

"Mom, Tae?" I hear Jungkook say while walking into the kitchen. He was wiping the sleep from his eyes.

"Good morning honey, are you hungry?" His mother asked him. "Yeah, a little," he said sleepily.

I walked over to him and gave him a hug. "Morning beautiful," I said before I kissed his forehead.

"Tae..." I hear Jungkook say quietly. I just smiled to myself and hugged him tighter.

"Breakfast is ready boys," his mother said. I finally let him go and dragged him to the dining room.

We finally finished eating and started to clean up. "I need to go to the bathroom, then I'll help with the dishes," Jungkook said.

His mom and I both nodded and he left to go to the bathroom. I went back to helping his mom with cleaning the dishes.

"I was wondering if Jungkook can skip school today? I think he needs a day away from his bullies until I do something about it. I'll take the day off as well and stay by him so you can go to work and not worry about him," I said.

"I think that's a great idea," she said.

"Thank you and then when you get off of work today, we can go to the office and tell them what's going on. Hopefully that'll stop some of the bullying," I said.

"Yes, of course," she said. Then Jungkook came back in to help us finish off the rest of the dishes.

Finally we finished. "Well I have to get to work now honey, and Taehyung offered that you both stay here today and take the day off of school," she told Jungkook.

"Oh okay, well I'll see you after work," he said and kissed her cheek.

Then she left and Jungkook turned towards me. "Why did you want us to not to go to school today?" He asked me.

"I just thought you needed a day off and I wanted to be there for it," I said.

He shyly smile up at him. "Come on, let's go watch some movies," I said while I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to his room.

AN- Sorry it took me forever to update. School started up again after winter break and the first week back was rough. Sorry for this short and crappy update. Hopefully I can get back to updating more often. Thanks my lovelies! Keep reading on!