Chapter 23

Taehyung's POV:
"Jeon Jungkook please," I told the receptionist.

"Room 304, but be very patient with him today. The doctors gave him some new pills to try," she told me.

"Okay, thank you," I said before I continued to walk in and head to Jungkook's room.

Once I got there, I knocked on his door. He didn't say anything, so I thought he was asleep. So, I walked in and found Jungkook not asleep, but he wasn't all there either.

"Hey, Kookie. I got this for you," I said while holding up a teddy bear. He only looked at me for a second and then continued staring off into space.

I sat down in the seat in front of him and kept silent for a minute.

"I also got you some candy," I said while holding up the bag. Again he said nothing, but didn't even look at me this time. I could tell he was beginning to cry.

I set the bag down and sighed out. I got up off the seat and scooted Jungkook over.

Then I laid down next to him and put his head on my chest. I kissed the top of his head and then I ran my fingers through his hair. We must've stayed like that for a good hour.

"Hey beautiful, are you asleep?" I quietly asked. He only shook his head no. I moved him off of me, to look at his face.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked him while wiping some of his tears away. He only stared at me.

"Come on, let's get you to bed. You look very tired," I said while getting off his bed and putting him under the covers.

"Goodnight beautiful, I'll see you tomorrow," I said before I kissed his forehead.

Then I headed towards the door, turned the lights off, and walked out.

I finally arrived back home and walked inside. "Hey honey," my mother said while patting the cushion next to her. I got the hint and sat down next to her.

"How was Jungkook?" She asked me.

"Mom, he looked so dead. I couldn't even tell if that was him I was with," I said sadly.

"Oh Taehyung, he's just going through a lot. He'll be okay. He'll be back to his bright self in no time," she said to try to cheer me up. I just nodded my head yes at her.

"Do you want to help me with dinner? Your father should be coming home from his business trip tonight," she said.

"Yeah, I'll help," I said with a small smile. Then we both got up and began to cook dinner.