Chapter 1

Blaire's POV

"This can't be happening." I slowly look from the object in my hand to my reflection in the mirror. My eyes started to fill with tears and my hands started shaking.

I picked up my phone and dialed my boyfriends' number. After a few rings, he picked up.

"Shawn...?" I covered my mouth with my hand, so he couldn't hear my sobs. "Yeah, what's up babe?" He asked.

"Can, uh, you come pick my up at work?" I cried a little after a couple words. "Baby, are you okay?" Shawn asked, and I could hear the car keys in the background of his end.

"Just please come!" I asked, and hung up. I slid my phone in my back pocket and set both my hands on the bathroom sink. Lifting my head to look at my blood-shot eyes, I felt my stomach feel sick again.

I ran to a stall and held my hair back, morning sickness!! I kept thinking about how Shawn will react. Will he still love me, or will he leave me? I was stressing so much that I didn't even realize Shawn called and texted me 13 times to tell me that he was here.

I stuck the object in my boot and my phone in my back pocket. This is the moment that I was going to tell Shawn something huge! I wiped my tears and took one last big breathe as I exited the McDonalds bathroom.

I didn't even tell my manager I was leaving, I had to leave and do it quickly! Shawn was parked right in front of the doors where I exited.

Stepping into the car, he examined my whole body until he reached my eyes. "Baby?" He said, as I closed the door and he locked it.

"I have to tell you something." I said, looking straight ahead and not looking at Shawn. "What is it?" Shawn set his hand on my thigh.

I didn't say anything but look at my hands as I played with my thumbs. "Blaire!" He exclaimed, now sounding like he was mad. I pulled out the object from my boot and showed Shawn.

Shawn studied it and looked at me with the most unknown eyes ever. "You're pregnant?" He breathed out.

I nodded and let more tears fall down my rosy face.