Chapter 3

Shawn's POV

"I'm... Pregnant." The words slipped out of Blaire's mouth, so fast. Her mom totally turned around and walked over to Blaire.

Her dad stood up from the breakfast bar and looked at me like he was going to hit me so hard. I stepped back as Blaire wrapped herself around my arm.

We were both frightened as they stared at us. "Blaire Renee, are you being serious?" Her mom yelled. Blaire nodded as she let a tear fall down her cheek.

"What are you going to do?" Blaire's dad, smacked his hand against the granite. We all jumped, I looked at Blaire and she was about to open her mouth.

I cut her off, "We are keeping the baby... sir." I only said 'Sir' because I still have respect for my girlfriends' father. "No you're not! This is a disgrace." He looked disappointed.

"This is our baby, and we want to keep it! This is our option, if you don't like it then we can pack up and leave!" Blaire let go of my arm while talking, "So what is it? Shall I leave?" Now she sounded pissed.

"Go ahead." Her father said. "Will!?" Her mom snapped, wishing he didn't respond with that. "No, I will not allow my daughter to be pregnant while under my roof!" He demanded.

Blaire took a deep breathe and stomped upstairs, me following behind. "Babe." I stopped her, right before we entered her bedroom.

"What?" She quickly turned around, with one hand on the knob. "We can do this! My parents will probably be with us on this one-hundred percent and support us!" I wiped a couple tears away from Blaire's cheek.

"You can go to school and I can get a full time job, we can get an apartment and soon enough a big house for our family." We both smiled.

I grabbed her hand and we walked into her bedroom together. She grabbed a couple bags from her closet and we started to fill them, personal items, clothes, jewelry, and other things.

While exiting, we never interacted with her parents. I helped Blaire with the suitcases and it was on to my parents next. Hopefully they take the news good and not kick us out.

"I love you Shawn." Blaire held my hand while I drove, "I love you too Blaire, so much!" I looked from her to the road and back to her.

She's perfect, I'm glad she's mine. Forever!

«««
Hey guys!
It's Jess, I'm the writer of this book. I will try the update as much as I can.
I am up for any advice on where to go with this book!
Please Like, Follow, && Comment! It'll mean the most to me!!
Love all my supporters <3