Chapter 5

Blaire's POV

*2 months later*

Everyday has kind of been like hell. Being a teen mom isn't easy. The last day of school was a few weeks ago and it feels great to not have all the stress on my shoulders. Shawn and I both finished senior year last month and Shawn found a job at the mall about 10 minutes from home and I quit my job at McDonalds.

But all I've been doing this summer is watching Netflix and eating cookies n' cream ice cream.

Oh, and that doctor appointment,  they told me a lot of very good things! The baby is healthy and it's very expected to have a lot of morning sickness.

The doctors told me I was almost a month along, so right now I'm about three months. My baby bump is very tiny but it isn't that noticeable. At least my next checkup is when I find out the gender.

"Babe." Shawn said, walking in with a bag of ice cream and candy. "Oh my god, you scared me!" I put my hand on my heart and took a fake deep breathe.

We both laughed as I opened a snickers. "So what do you want to do  today?" He asked, sitting by my feet on the bed.

"I don't know. Its hard to do things when you're three months pregnant." I said. "Maybe we could just relax and watch tv?" I offered.

He nodded and laid next to me, putting the blanket over both of us. I pushed my body against his and placed my hand onto of his.

I played with his fingers until we both fell asleep.

-the next day

I woke up, laying on Shawn. He was still sleeping. I slowly got up trying not to wake him up but when I was getting up, I placed my hand on his chest and he jumped up.

"Good morning gorgeous!" He said with a little giggle. "Good morning." I smiled, "What time is it?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. He grabbed his phone from the side table and turned it on.

"Almost noon!" He said, surprised. "We fell asleep at like five, last night. And we are just waking up." I said surprised. We sat in silence for about 3 minutes until I ran to the bathroom and threw up.

Shawn was right there behind me to hold my hair up. "Baby?" I said, kinda questioning. "Yes babe." Shawn said back.

"I just want to thank you!" I said, standing up. "For what?" He smiled and grabbed my hands. "Everything. For being a great boyfriend and future father! Soon enough we are going to have an apartment and we can start buying baby stuff, all because of you. Working your ass off at that stupid mall just for us." I placed my hand on my stomach.

Shawn quickly kissed me and pulled me closer. "No need to thank me! I would only do this for you!" He pecked my lips one more time before leading me to the bed and pulling the covers over me.

"Why are you putting me to bed?" I asked laughing. "Because when I tell you something, you might jump out of your skin!" He said, taking my hand in his. "What are you going to tell me?" I asked.

"I have been saving up money and now we have enough money to buy our own apartment!" We both cheered and I hugged him.

"Do you want to go looking later?" He asked. "Hell yes! I just need to shower and we can go!" I jumped out of the bed and into the bathroom before Shawn could say anything else.

-20 minutes later

When I got out of the shower, I wrapped a towel around my body and another one in my hair. When I left the bathroom, Shawn was getting his pants on.

He quickly turned around and admired my body. He winked at me and slid his shirt over his head. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out my light pink romper. I paired that with my gladiator sandals and pulled my hair into a messy bun, so it'll dry curly.

Shawn sat on the bed and went on Twitter. I walked to the bathroom and put on foundation, mascara and highlighter.

"Ok I'm ready." I smiled, putting my phone in my pocket. "Okay, let's go beautiful." He stood up and grabbed my hand. We walked outside and to the car.

-2 hours later

"Nothing. We have found nothing that we like. We looked at 5 different apartments and they are all too small!" I let out my bun and let my hair flow down.

"Babe, look this one is 3 bedrooms and 2 bath!" Shawn showed me the phone. It was the best option. I smiled and read the reviews and all the other things it had for me to read.

"It sounds... amazing!" I exclaimed. "Shall I call to talk to the landlord when we get home?" Shawn asked. "Let's go check it out first and then I'll see!" I handed the phone back to Shawn.

"Okay fine. Let's go!" We drove to the apartment on the phone. Once we arrived, we went to the landlord and she took us to the apartment.

"This is it!" She told us, entering. "You can have a look around and when you're done, I'll be right here!" She smiled, pointing to the door.

Me and Shawn went through all the rooms, only seeing the good in them and not the bad. Together, we walked to the door and stepped in front of the landlord.

"So how did you like it?" She asked. "It's great." Shawn said. "And we would like to take it?" I said, looking at Shawn. He smiled and looked at the landlord.

"You would?" She asked, smiling. "Yes we would." I said. "Great, meet me in my office in 5 minutes?" She questioned. "Okay, sounds great!" Shawn said.

The landlord walked away and left me and Shawn. "This is actually happening!" Shawn grabbed me and pulled me into a hug, lifting me.

My legs flew up and he spun us around. Once he set me down, we kissed. We closed the apartment door and walked to her office.

In her office, we signed papers and she gave us each a key. I soon found out her name was Mrs. Wilson. She told us that parties weren't aloud and cats and small dogs were the only animals aloud, if potty trained. Also rent is due first of each month.

She said a couple other things and let Shawn and I free. We finally got home and told the news to Shawn's family over dinner. They were proud of us and gave us a gift, which they have been waiting to give us since they found out I was pregnant.

They told us to open it in our new apartment. We finished eating and left back to Shawn's house. "We can start packing our stuff tomorrow but for now we are going to sleep!" Shawn yawned.

I smiled and laid down, slowly dosing away.