Chapter 4

Shawn's POV

The rest of the ride was silent. I still cannot believe I'm going to be a father in 8/9 months. Hopefully everything plays out!

"And we are here." I pulled into the drive way and put the car in park. "You ready?" I asked, Blaire nodded and opened her door. I walked to her side of the car and held her hand.

I looked at my phone, "At this time, my parents are probably eating dinner with Aaliyah." Then we finally reached the door. I smiled at Blaire so she could get her mind off her parents.

To be honest, I think that her parents could have been a little bit nicer and not have kicked Blaire out of their house.

Blaire entered my house first, and we took our time walking to the dining room. "Oh I was wrong, no one is eating." I shrugged.

We walked through the living room, no one. The kitchen, no one. The bedrooms and bathrooms, no one. "Text them?" Blaire asked, I nodded.

I texted all three of them and my mom was the first one the respond, "They are going out to eat and will be home in about 10 minutes." I put my phone in my front pocket and sat Blaire on the couch.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked. "I feel like I have disappointed my parents. Being a parents is hard, especially as a 17 year old high school student. I always wanted my baby to have the best life it could ever have and it probably won't." She just played with her fingers, and had a couple tears drop down her face.

"Blaire, everything is going to be alright! We can give this baby whatever it would like." I said, I just want Blaire to have good thoughts in her head and not bad.

"Shawn?" My mom had yelled, "Living room." I yelled back. My mom walked in the room with my dad. "Can we talk?" I asked right away. "Sure Shawnie, but can we get hugs first?" My mom snickered.

Me and Blaire gave them both hugs, as Aaliyah walked and gave us hugs too. "Aaliyah, maybe you shouldn't be here?" My dad asked. "No it's fine, she will find out sooner or later." Blaire said.

Both my parents looked at each other and back at me, as Aaliyah sat down. "So what's the news?" My mom clapped. "Well... Blaire is...uh, pregnant." I connect mine and Blaire's hand.

"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes! Are you serious?" My mom cheered, standing up and hugging my dad and Aaliyah. They all were happy and weren't angry.

"Where are you guys staying?" My mom paused the cheers. "Here? Until we find an apartment." I offered. "Sounds good!" My mom laughed and cheered even more.

I looked at Blaire and a smile blew up across her face!

Blaire's POV

Aaliyah walked up to us, while Shawn went to go talk to his parents. "How far along are you?" She questioned. "I have no clue. We might go to check that, in about a week."

"Can I come?" She asked, I could see the excitement in her eyes. "Maybe, it is up to Shawn." I explained. Aaliyah walked over to Shawn and pulled her away from their parents.

I saw them nodding and talking and a couple times Shawn would look up at me and smile. Shawn's dad went upstairs and his mom stayed downstairs.

"So how are you and Shawn?" She asked, walking up to me. "We are doing amazing, he is the greatest guy ever!" I exclaimed. His mom seemed to really like my answer.

We talked until Aaliyah and Shawn came together. "Where's dad?" Aaliyah asked, "He is taking a shower." Shawn's mom pointed upstairs.

"Well, Blaire do you want to get unpacking and maybe we can go on a date?" Shawn looked at me and smirked. I giggled and nodded.

Shawn grabbed my hand and we walked outside and to his car. Aaliyah and I got the suitcases and Shawn carried about 5 bags.

The rest of the day we unpacked my stuff and afterwards I made an appointment for next week.

«««
Heyo :p
So there is Chapter 4!
I'm just realizing that all these chapters(so far) are just Shawn and Blaire telling people, but I fell like they fill you up with information.
Like, Comment, && Follow!
Love all my supporters <3