Storms

It wasn't very often that it stormed in LA. It was basically always hot and sunny so Ethan was lucky enough to go a month without having to face a storm. After Mark, Amy, Kathryn, Tyler and Ethan finished their nightly game, 3 of the 5 went off to their beds, Ethan and Tyler being the only two who remained awake. The pair decided to put a movie on and just sat on their phones.

"Oh, looks like there's going to be a storm sometime tonight." Tyler informed Ethan, glancing up from his phone screen. Ethan's eyes widened a little. "Oh... Nice... You know I'm getting kind of tired, I'm gonna head to bed. See you in the morning." He smiled at the brunette man and rushed off to bed, deciding he wanted to try to fall asleep before the storm hit.

~TYLERS POV~

About an hour later the storm hit and my movie was just finishing. I flicked off the TV and went upstairs to go to the bathroom and head to bed. I went into the bathroom and washed my face, brushed my teeth and then went to walk back to my room but I was stopped as I walked past Ethan's room. I took a step closer to the door and I could hear the usually cheering boy, crying. I knocked lightly on the door but didn't get a response. 'He mustn't have heard me...' I thought to myself before pushing the door open gently.

He had wrapped himself up in a small fort of blankets and pillows. His small frame was shivering under the covers and he was sniffling quietly. He looked so vulnerable. I shut the door and quietly walked over to his small fort and wrapped my arms around him. He jumped before freezing. "Tyler..?" He asked quietly. "Yeah it's me... come out from under there." I whispered.

Ethan did as I asked, taking off the blanket and looking up at me with a tear streaked face. "Why are you crying?" I asked softly, wiping a few of his tears away. "No reason..." the blue haired boy mumbled, staring down at his lap. "Ethan, I'm serious. What's wrong?" I asked, tilting his chin up to look at me. "Okay... but you can't tell the others..." he sighed. "I'm afraid of storms..." he told me. I gave him a sympathetic smile before lying down and pulling him against me. "I'll stay here until you fall asleep." I whispered, playing with his hair.

"Tyler?" Ethan asked me. "Yes, Ethan?" I responded slowly. "Can you just stay until morning?" Ethan requested hopefully. "Of course." I stated as he shuffled closer to me, clinging onto my shirt.

~Just a short idea I had! Hope you enjoyed!!! K.R ~