Valentines Live Stream

~A little late, Valentine's special type thing! K.R ~

"Do you need anything else before you start streaming?" Tyler asked, kissing Ethan gently as he handed the blue haired boy a water bottle. "No thank youuuu but I'll tell you if I think of something." Ethan smiled and sat down in his chair. "Okay, I'll pop my head in every now and again to see how it's going." Tyler stated before leaving the room. Ethan started up the stream, smiling brightly and waving excitedly. "Welcome to the Valentine's Stream! This is for all of you out there that aren't with someone for Valentine's Day, we can spend it together!" He grinned before sipping his water.

About an hour into the stream and Ethan heard the door creak open, he raised an eyebrow and looked over. "Hey Tyler" he giggled at the curly haired man. Tyler waved and walked into the frame before waving at the camera. "I was just seeing if you needed anything." Tyler informed the younger male. "I'm kind of hungry..." Ethan responded honestly. Tyler nodded and walked out, calling out to Ethan as he shut the door. "I'll be back with food!" Ethan smiled a little before getting back into the stream, answering a couple questions about Tyler and trying to ignore the ones that were like 'is Tyler your valentine' and 'are you two dating????'

Tyler got back with food and the viewers all asked Ethan to get Tyler to stay, so he did. Tyler sat beside Ethan and they decided to play some Speedrunners. After Tyler's 5th victory, Ethan huffed. "Baaaabe- I mean... Tyler..." he flushed bright red, now looking at Tyler with horrified eyes. He didn't know what to do. He couldn't come back from that. Tyler cupped Ethan's cheek and kissed him deeply, rubbing his cheek with his thumb in a reassuring manner. He pulled away and looked at the stream chat going insane. "Happy Valentine's Day." Tyler smiled at the camera. Ethan took a couple moments to calm himself before he sighed. "How about we do some Who's More Likely To questions?" Ethan offered and Tyler nodded.

They started going through the questions, laughing quietly at some of them. "Who is more likely to forget an anniversary?" Tyler read out before looking over at Ethan with a smirk. "It was ONE TIME!" Ethan yelled defensively, covering his face with his jumper sleeves. "Baby, we've only had one anniversary!" Tyler laughed, kissing the boys cheek.

The stream continued on like this for 3 hours. They played games and answered questions about their relationship, Ethan getting flustered by pretty much anything Tyler said about them. As Ethan went to finish the stream, Tyler kissed him deeply, pulling him closer by his waist. Ethan wrapped his arms around Tyler's neck and played gently with his curls. After a few moments they both pulled away. "Love you, stay cranky, bye!!!" Ethan giggled and ended the stream before kissing his boyfriend again.

"Happy Valentine's Day..." Tyler mumbled against Ethan's lips.

~Sorry this is so short! It's Thursday where I am, I'm hoping to have the next one out on Sunday and the one after that out on Tuesday! Have a great day/night! K.R ~