I Can't Help Falling in Love

~Okay so I know this is really late I'm sorry! I just get writers block and then procrastinate for a long time. I'm not making anymore promises of dates because I don't want to disappoint so I'm just going to update when I can, sorry again!~

Tyler and Ethan had met eachother about 4 years ago, when Ethan was 12 and Tyler was 13. (Yes, I know that's not their real age difference but for this to work that's what I'm going with) They grew close, as friends, very quickly and were both ecstatic to find out that the two boys both shared the same interest in music and performing. Tyler could play guitar and Ethan could sing, it was at that point when they decided 'hey, why don't we start a little band!'.

4 years later and the two boys were performing yet again. It wasn't anything big, they just did shows at RSL's and got some extra cash out of it. "Even after all this time, I still get nervous before a show." Ethan chuckled a little. Tyler hugged his friend gently. "You'll do great, you always do." He smiled down at the blue haired boy.

Ethan had something slightly different planned for this show and was hoping to surprise Tyler with it. This event was a fundraiser for The Human Rights Campaign which was something very near to both of their hearts, although neither of them knew that.

They walked out onto the small stage together and introduced themselves, doing their usual set. As Tyler began packing away, Ethan walked up to the microphone shakily. "U-Umm before we go, I just have one last song I'd like to sing... This one's dedicated to Tyler." He smiled a little, turning to face his curly haired friend. Tyler frowned a little bit in confusion but sat down, waiting to see what Ethan would do.

"Wise men say only fools rush in, but I can't help falling in love with you~" Ethan began to sing nervously, strumming the chords on his ukelele. Tyler flushed bright red and watched as the blue haired boy continued singing.

"Tyler, will you be my boyfriend?" He asked once the song finished. Tyler smiled and stood up, kissing him. "I would love to."

~This is really short whoops but ummmm here it is~