one.

Twenty-five year old Liana woke to hot heat. Rubbing her eyes, she was shocked to find herself in the desert.

With widen eyes, she tried to see where she was and most importantly, she needs to know why the hell she is here.

She looks around, trying to find any source of water but all she could see is just a vast of endless sand until when she sniffed in the air, she can just smell a hint of food.

Her stomach growls in protest of food. She asks herself when was the last time she ate, but she could not remember.

Because of the heat that she could not bear, she start to strip until she is in her shorts and a singlet. She tied her long strawberry blonde hair  in a bun before walking.

She couldn't believe it. Her eyes widen even more when she saw an egyptian city. She could tell it was one because she could see a huge palace with rows of lined statues.

Homes could be seen everywhere. If she could squint her eyesight a bit more, a young man is looking straight at her. She carefully made her way down the slope, making sure to avoid falling over.

The young prince saw a figure walking down the slope of a hill, coming down to the city. A soldier came inside the young prince's chambers and immediately bowed before delivering news from his father. 

"Perhaps a traveller," said the young prince in Arabic, "perhaps the traveller is lost."

"Perhaps, Prince Dakarai. Your father is handling the red woman." The soldier replied back in Arabic.

Prince Dakarai turned, looking confused.

"A red woman?" Prince said in curiosity, "Why a red woman?"

The soldier replies back with a, "I am not quite sure."

Prince Dakarai quickly left his chambers with the soldier on his tail, making his way to the throne room. Once he reaches the throne room, he stands still as he saw the red young woman on the floor on her knees.

With guards behind her or one beside her, she has her long fiery red hair. With little freckles on her face, he could feel his heart beat a little faster.

Her baby blue eyes looks around before making eye contact with his. Soon, her eyes widen.

He was unsure why her eyes widen, perhaps her eyes got bigger.

She couldn't believe it. The young prince is Dakarai?

What the hell!  She gasps in her brain, please do not tell me that this PRINCE DAKARAI??? THE PRINCE OF FREAKIN EGYPT?!

She really thought that this is a dream. Like, someone can pinch her where she can fucking wake up and believe that all it was just a fucking dream.

But sadly enough, it was not a dream for her. Everything felt real when she got pulled and fricken got forced to walk by the guards.

It got hella awkward from the moment she landed on her knees. She moves her eyes on the King that is looking at her, mostly unsure what to do with her. She can tell that the King is awkward and did not what do.

Liana is unsure to do. With her hands tied to the back with rope and with guards around her, she is hoping that king better hurry up making a decision.

A few moments later, they were no longer in silence as her stomach demonstrated a whaling sound.

----
How was that for chapter one?! I had fun writing the chapter!