Meeting you with boys (Chapter one.)

My Point Of View

It was Friday morning and I was still lying down in my bed sleeping like a baby (not really.) in my cozy snowflake pajamas waiting for Courtney to phone me I was dreaming about me guest starring on "Life With Boys" and once I was right in the middle of getting to the good part of my dream .... my alarm suddenly went off and awoke me. When I was awake I realized it was finally the day that I was excited for over these past few weeks. I couldn't believe it. I was meeting the cast of my favorite show "Life With Boys" I thought I was dreaming at first but guess what this is actually happening for real. I wanted to meet the cast sooo bad ever since I fell in love with the show, in the first place.

My best friend Courtney and I are going to meet them together. The only reason why Courtney wanted to go with me was because well first of all, she likes the show just as much as I do and second of all, she kinda has a crush on Michael Murphy who plays "Sam Foster" on the show. Courtney was beyond crazy about Michael. Believe me. Courtney has posters of him plastered of him all over her bed room, her computer backround was Michael holding a small white puppy and there's more to it than you think.

While I was sitting at the table watching Life With Boys on my IPod while also writting in my notebook, my IPod suddenly beeped. I finally got the phone call form Courtney that I was waiting for. I picked up the phone and answered the call. "Courtney!! I can't believe we actually get to meet the cast of Life With Boys today!! Ahhh! I'm so freaking excited!" I squealed, making Courtney put her hands ontop of her ears from my loud but annoying ish scream. "I know, I'm excited too. I can't wait to meet Michael." Courtney exclaimed.

"Cough, Cough. I think I know why. Hahahaha." I pointed out, grinning while giggling a little bit. "Oh shush. You'll be the same way when you meet Nathan." Courtney commented. I smiled into the phone and took a quick giggle. "Haha. I don't have feelings for Nathan. But I know what your going to be like around Michael though." I declared. Courtney suddenly started to laugh which practically made me laugh for ten minutes straight over the phone.

One hour later

After driving four full hours of getting to Toronto, Ontario where the studio was of the show we finally arrived. "Courtney, this is going to be the best day ever!" I whispered. Courtney looked at me and started giggling while we were waiting for the producer and the director to show us around the sets, and meeting the cast. Ten minutes later went by while we were waiting patiently outside until a tall blonde with blue oceanic eyes dressed in a green hoodie with dark blue jeans. "Hey, are you guys waiting for someone?" The guy asked, looking at Courtney and I. Courtney and I both nodded and took one step back. "Wait a minute. Now I know who you girls are. You two must be the contest winners." The guy replied.

"Yep." I stated, nodding my head. "Nice to meet you. I'm Nathan. I originally play "Gabe Foster" on the show but you probably knew that already. Haha, and you are?" He asked, looking over at me. "I'm Cynthia and this is my friend Courtney." I explained, gazing into his eyes which were irestiable. "Wow, you two have really pretty names." Nathan trailed off trying to make us both blush. "Hehe, thanks." I said letting out a small giggle. "Come on, I'll show you around. First, I'll start off by showing you were the studio, practice room, and studio one "a" are. Follow me." Nathan began, opening up the enterance door, while leading the way in.

Once we got in, Courtney and I were amazed. This place was huge, sure it wasn't like what I was expecting but it sure wasn't like when you watched the show. "This place is HUGE." I commented. Nathan looked over at me and smiled. "Ok. This is the main enterance. The main enterance is where we usually hang out during rehearsal breaks and if we just want to sit down and relax." Nathan began.

*Shortly after Nathan was done showing us where the main enterance was, we all made our way upstairs leading to the practice room. When we entered the practice room Torri, Michael, Madison and Jake were all sitting down at the table having some snacks.* "Hey Nathan, um who are these girls?" Torri asked, smiling at us. "Guys, I'd like you to meet the contest winners, Courtney and Cynthia who are originally from Miramichi."Nathan finished. When Nathan was done introducing us, Nathan spoke up and said.... "So, is anyone up for pizza at the Blend?" "Yeah, let's go. I'm starving." Michael exclaimed. "Ok. Let's go!" Nathan trailed off.

At the Blend

"So girls, how long have you liked the show?" Torri asked. "We've liked the show since it first came on, to be honest." I started. "Wow, well were happy you like the show. Is it the same thing with you, Courtney?" Michael asked. "Yeah, pretty much. It's a great show." Courtney replied. "You know since you both enjoy the show a lot you two should be able to guest star." Madison suggested looking over at Courtney and I. "Are you guys serious?" I thought, looking speechless. "Yeah. We think it's a great idea for you guys to be apart of the show." Nathan admitted.

"So are you guys up for it?" Michael clarrified. Courtney and I looked over at eachother and smiled. "We'd love to." I exclaimed, smiling at Nathan. "That's awesome. It would be really fun for you to be apart of the cast for our new season." Torri trailed off. "Well, looks like were going to head back to the studio for a little while." Madison said. "Ok, well I'll stay here to clean up then I'll be right over." Nathan announced. "I'll stay here and help you. If you need some help." I exclaimed, looking at Nathan. "Yeah, that would be great. Thanks for your help Cynthia." Nathan implied.

"Anything for a friend." I stammered. Nathan looked at me and laughed. "So, are you excited to be apart of the show?" Nathan asked. "Yeah, it's been my dream to be apart of the show and to meet the cast ever since I watched the very first episode." I admitted.

Nathan laughed and continued with, "Um, do you have any musicn on you by any chance?" "Um, yeah I do. I have some on my IPod, why?" I thought. "I only asked that because music will help us clean up a lot faster." Nathan retorted. "Yeah. Now let's get started." I stumbled. Ten minutes later while Nathan and I were cleaning up and dancing to songs on my IPod, Courtney came back to the Blend and saw Nathan and I getting really friendly with eachother... "Hey guys." Courtney said. "Hey..Courtney..." I stammered. "What are you two doing?" Courtney asked, looking at us. "We were just cleaning up." Nathan trailed off. "Oh, now. Are you guys coming back to the studio, later?" Courtney questioned. "Yeah, we will once we finish cleaning up." I pointed out. "Ok. Well, I'll see you later, then." Courtney added.

Earlier The Next Morning

"Hey girls, good morning. Did you have a good sleep, last night?" Torri asked. "Yeah, um Torri do you mind if I talk to Cynthia alone for a minute?" Courtney asked. "No, not at all. I was just on my way out anyways." Torri commented. Once Torri left the room, Courtney pulled me aside and then shut the door. "Um, why did you have to make Torri leave?" I asked. "I only made her leave like that because I wanted to talk to you in private."Courtney blurted out. "Alright, what's up?" I interrogated. "You know how yesterday you and Nathan were still the only ones at the Blend, after we all left? How come you two were acting really "friendly" to eachother when I walked in to get my bag? Huh? Explain, that." Courtney pointed out. "Um, Courtney we were only acting like that because of the influence of the music, that's why.Besides we were only having a good time by dancing." I explained.

"Are you sure it's just that? Do you guys have feelings for eachother?"Courtney asked. I looked over at Courtney and sighed. "Courtney. Nathan and I are JUST FRIENDS." I replied. "Ok then." Courtney mumbled walked out the door.