Girlfriends & Broken Hearts with boys (Chapter 3/Part 2.)

Girlfriends and Broken hearts with boys (Chapter 3/ Part 2.)

*Part one recap.*

My point of view...

In the music room

Last time on Life With Boys.... "Cynthia! There you are! Can I talk to you for a minute?" Courtney asked, running into the room in a hurry. "Sure, what's up?" I thought. "Cynthia, I think I'm in love." Courtney pointed out. "Really? with who?" I asked. "I like Michael." Courtney said.

Practice room

"Hey Courtney, um why are you in here alone?" Michael asked, walking over towards her. "I'm inr here because I wanted to be. Haha." Courtney exclaimed. "I see. Are you ok?" Michael asked. "I'm fine, what's that?" Courtney thought. "Oh this? It's my word search book." Michael said. "Interesting. Haha." Courtney laughed. "Yep, I guess. You know, since we both have nothing to do, wanna help me with one?" Michael asked. "Sure." Courtney said. *Ten minutes later, when Courtney and Michael were on the floor doing a word search, a silent moment broke into the room while Michael and Courtney were looking for "buttercup." they both got lost into eachother's eyes and they slowly began to lean in until Torri walked in....* "Um, what's.... going.... on...?" Torri thought.

The next day *At the Blend.*

(* Once Torri and Courtney finally arrived at the blend to meet up with Cynthia and Madison, before they walked in, Torri pulled Courtney over to the side.*) "Can I talk to you

for a second?" Torri asked. Courtney nodded. "Sure, what's up?" Courtney thought. "How come you and Michael almost kissed yesterday in the practice room?" Torri interrogated. Courtney quickly looked down at her feet, then made eye contact with Torri, again.

"It just happened. I mean, we were working on a word search together in the practice room and then all of a sudden, a silent moment broke into the room and he slowly started to lean in and I did to, then before I knew it.... we almost kissed until you walked in." Courtney explained. Torri nodded. "Do you have feelings for, Michael?" Torri asked, knowing what Courtney was going to say.

"Yes. I have feelings for Michael." Courtney admitted. Torri smiled. "I knew it. Does Michael know that you feel this way about him?" Torri thought. Courtney turned her head slightly to the side and frowned for about a minute . "Nope, he's perfectly happy with Jasmine." Courtney whispered, getting jealous. Torri sighed. "Oh. Wel, who leaned in first? You or Michael?" Torri asked. "Michael did, why?" Courtney thought, looking directly at her. "Courtney, if Michael leaned in first that means he probably does feel the same way about you even though he's with Jasmine, but we never know right?" Torri explained, while a small grin appeared on her face.

One hour later (Music room.)

"Hey Cynthia, can I talk to you about something?" Courtney asked, a little nervous. I nodded. "Sure, what's up?" I thought, Courtney walked over to where I was sitting on the floor in the music room .... and she sat down right beside me. "Yesterday when I was in the practice room alone, Michael came into join me, and when he joined me.... we ended up doing one of his word searches in his notebook and while we were trying to find the word... "buttercup" the next thing I knew we almost kissed until Torri walked in on us." Courtney exclaimed. I was shocked. "Oh, wow." I replied. Courtney frowned, showing off a lot of dissapointment. "Yeah." Courtney said, letting out a sigh.

"Does he like you back?" I wondered, starring at Courtney. Courtney suddenly yet quickly looked down. "I don't know."

One hour later (At the Blend.)

"Hey Nathan. What are you doing here?" I asked, smiling at him. "I just here to get something to drink, what about you?" Nathan asked, sitting down beside me at my table. "Nothing, well actually. Working on something." I replied. Nathan smirked. "Oh. Are you working on a new song?" Nathan thought, wondering about it. "Kinda, but it's not finished yet though." I admitted. Nathan turned his head over at me and smiled. "Can I see?" he asked. I nodded. "Sure." I handed Nathan the lyrics to my new song, and just by taking a few quick glances at it, he was blown away. "Wow, these lyrics are amazing Cynthia. I'm really moved by the lyrics, especially with the chorus. Who's the song, about?" Nathan interrogated, hoping the song was about him for some reason. I put down my banana smoothie on our table, then looked up at Nathanm with a huge grin slowly starting to appear on my face. "It's actually about my stage fright. Haha." I giggled, starting to blush.