First Dates & Hard Choices (Chapter Seven: Part 1)

Chapter Seven: First Dates & Hard Choices (Part 1)

My Point Of View

It's been a rough week that everyone had to go through., especially for Nathan and I. I mean, last week there was A LOT of 'drama' going on ... and and I mean the drama went OVERBOARD. The only reason why the drama went so far last week was because of Nathan's stupid air headed model of an ex girlfriend 'Chelsea' had to show up which is one reason and the other reason is when Torri and Courtney decided to play 'MATCH MAKER' for me again... which caused me to date Torri's half brother... 'Brady.' which leaded to tension between Nathan and I for almost two or three days. But, since that all blew over when we finally got Brady and Chelsea out of the picture.... Nathan and I are now.... officially a couple! EEk! I'm so freaking happy that we're dating.

At The Blend

*While Torri, Courtney, Michael, Nathan, Madison and I were all having fun at the Blend, drinking our smoothies and talking about random things... all Torri, Courtney and Madison could do... was just glance at Nathan and I while were snuggling.*

Nathan and I looked up at each other and smiled. "I can't believe you guys are an official couple, now. You guys are SOO cute together." Torri announced. I smiled. "I know. I can't believe it either. All I know.... is that I'm finally with the right guy who cares about me and loves me for who I am and not someone he wants me to be." I muttered, looking at Nathan lovingly. Nathan smirked. "Awww. Well, I'm finally with the right girl after I finally broken up with someone like Chelsea." Nathan whispered, in my left ear. I chuckled at him. "Aww, your so cute." I pointed out. Nathan nodded. "Um Cynth... can I talk to you for a minute?" Nathan asked, waiting for me to finish my banana smoothie.

Ten minutes later

(While I finally finished my banana smoothie, I jumped out of my seat and followed Nathan over to the side.) "What's up?" I asked, wondering what Nathan wanted to talk about. "I was wondering if you were busy tonight or not." Nathan implied. I looked up at him, knowing where this was going. I got lost... gazing into his incrediably beautiful yet irrestiable blue crystal eyes of his and then I shook my head (no.) "No, why?" I asked, laughing and smiling... knowing where this was heading for sure. Nathan smiled while his heart was continuously beating in his chest. "Just wondering, haha... because I wanted to take you out tonight. You know. On our first, official date." Nathan suggested. I giggled. "Nathan McLeod, are you asking me out on our first official date?" I thought, smiling knowing that I was right. Nathan nodded and smiled at me, hoping that I would say 'yes' since I'm now his girlfriend.

I nodded, still giggling at him. "I would love, to." I stated. Once I said 'yes' Nathan's face lit up, with a huge grin on his face. "So, do you wanna go to the Blend?" Nathan asked, walking up to me... standing closer to me. "Yeah, that would be.... great." I announced. *After Nathan and I were done talking about our first official date.... we both walked over to our table hand in hand and sat down.* "What was that all about?" Torri thought, turning her head over towards me. "We were talking about our first date. Haha." I replied. Torri smiled. "Awww. That's so cute!" She muttered, excitedly.

Back At The Studio (Music Room)

*After our little hang out at the Blend, I decided to jog all of the way back to the studio.... to work on some 'NEW' songs.* "Hey there, beautiful. Do you need some help with any of your songs?" Nathan interrogated. I looked at him and shook my head (no). "No, not at the moment. Are you in here to practice your songs, too?" I thought, knowing what Nathan was going to say. Nathan smirked and nodded at me. "Yeah. I hope you don't mind me playing my guitar while your trying to think of some new lyrics for some of your new songs." Nathan stammered. "No! No. Not at all. Why would you think that I have a problem with your company? I really don't. Nathan. Your my best friend." I retorted, looking back at him. "I thought it would of been a little distracting but never mind haha." Nathan drawled. I chuckled. "Haha, ok. Well, like I said a couple minutes ago... I don't have a problem with it." I declared. "Want me to sing to you, then?" Nathan thought. I nodded. "Yes, please." I announced, smiling. "Alright, anything for you." Nathan replied, in agreement with me.