Falling For You With Boys (Chapter 5/Part 2)

Falling For You With Boys (Chapter 5: Part 2)

*Part one recap*

In the Music Room...

Last time on Life With Boys.... "Guys! Guess what!" Torri shouted, sitting down beside Nathan and I. "What?" I thought, looking over at Torri. "You guys get to be in a duet competition at the Blend. I really think you guys should do it." Torri suggested.

At The Blend

"Cynthia, are you feeling ok?" Nathan asked, getting a little worried. I nodded, nervously while Nathan raised his right eye brow meaning "Uh oh, what's wrong." "What's wrong?" Nathan asked. I pulled Nathan aside. "I'm a little nervous." I admitted, looking down at my boots. "Alright, thank you Ramona and Alexander for your preformance on 'Call Me Maybe' Next, we have two very talented singers singing a duet to 'Say Something' please put your hands together for Cynthia Adams and her partner Nathan Mcleod!" Alice (One of the judges) announced.

As soon as our names were officially called to report to the stage, my heart was pounding in my chest non-stop and I felt butterflies fluttering all around in my stomach. "It's time." Nathan whispered. I smiled and nodded. "Let's do this!" I stammered.

(Part 2)

Fourty Five minutes later

"Cynthia! That was amazing! You were incrediable out there!" Nathan shouted, running over towards me and giving me a hug. I smiled pulling Nathan in closer. "Well, it was incrediable because you were up there with me." I confessed. "But, I think your the one who made it special and incrediable all together. I couldn't have done it without you, which is why I want you to be my permanent duet partner." Nathan declared.

I looked up into Nathan's blue eys, my jaw literally dropped and just then I immediatley thought to myself..... "Is Nathan being serious right now? Or is he just joking around?"

Nathan looked at me, waiting for my answer. "Will you?" he asked. I looked at him. "Are you really being serious here, Nathan? Or are you just kidding?" I thought.

"Cynthia, I'm being serious here. I really think it's a good idea if you became my permanent duet partner. I mean, we love singing together and and we get to spend a lot more time together, too. So, what do you say? Will you consider being my partner?" Nathan interrogated. I nodded my head, smiling with excitement. "Yes, Nathan. Of course, I'll be your partner!" I shouted. Nathan smirked. "Great." He whispered pulling me in closee and kissing me on the right cheek.

Back At The Studio (Practice room)

*After the contest was over, Nathan and I finally arrived back at the studio, hand in hand... we walked up to the practice room, and saw Torri, Michael, Courtney, Jake and Madison in the room playing a game of 'Truth Or Dare' while Nathan and I went into join them hand in hand.*

"Hey Guys." Nathan said, as we both sat down beside Courtney and Michael. Courtney and Michael both looked over at Nathan and I while we were holding hands. "Uh.... are you guys like dating now or something?" Courtney asked. Nathan and I both looked at eachother and giggled. "No were not." Nathan announced. Torri smiled. "Oh ok, hahahaha. Anyways, how about we start up with another round of 'Truth Or Dare'? Huh?" Courtney suggested.

One hour later (In The MUSIC ROOM)

(*After a full hour of playing multiple rounds of Truth or Dare, I went next door to the music room to start working on some new lyrics and some new songs while Torri followed me up there.*)

"Hey Cynth, are you working on a new song?" Torri thought, sitting down on the couch. I smiled. "Yeah, oh my gosh I have good news." I exclaimed. "Really? What?" Torri asked, wondering what the good news was. "Nathan asked me to be his partner!" I shouted. Torri smiled, but she was a little but confused. "Uh, do you mean his partner for another competition? Or his permanent duet partner, who helps him with all of his songs and all that." Torri asked. I broke into a small giggling fit. "I'm his permanent duet partner. Ugh! I'm so freaking happy right now!" I shouted, showing off excitement.