Falling For You With Boys (Chapter 5/Part one.)

Chapter 5: Falling For You With Boys (Part one)

My point of view

It's been a week since Michael and Courtney finally decided to take their friendship to the next level. I mean, when they say the "next level" I'm about talking about them finally becoming a couple. It's so cute how they feel about eachother. Let's face it, ever since they started dating, they've been inseperable. They must be in LOVE. I mean I guess that's what "LOVE" does. You know what I mean? Look, Courtney and Michael were obviously meant for eachother. When two people are meant for eachother, you can see it or feel it.

Back at the studio.

"So guys, what do you wanna do?" I asked, looking at everyone in the room. Michael sighed. "How about we play some sherades or would you rather? Those are always fun." Torri suggested. Torri, Madison, and I all nodded our heads (yes). "How about Cynthia and I have a little sing off?" Nathan suggested. Everyone including me all nodded and smiled. "Sure." I implied.

Nathan turned his head to the right and saw me smiling at him. "Great." Nathan replied.

One hour later (PRACTICE ROOM)

After finishing the duet sing off between Nathan and I, Torri, Madison, Courtney and Michael all decided to go to the BLEND for something to drink, while Nathan and I were still at the studio, we started working on some new lyrics. "So, what do you think of the little sing off we had Cynth?" Nathan asked. I put down my guitar and looked up at Nathan. "I thought it was awesome. You know that right?" I stammered. Nathan's smile broken into a laugh. "Yeah, so did I and you think I'm awesome?" Nathan asked. I nodded. "Of course I do, your my best friend." I replied. Nathan let out a small sigh. "Cool." he announced.

At The BLEND

"So Courtney, are you busy tonight?" Michael asked, starring into her pretty green eyes and hoping her answer will be "no". Courtney looked up at Michael, noticing his beautiful smile. "No, why?" Courtney asked, laughing. Michael continued smiling while his heart was beating in his chest non- stop. "I was just wondering because, I wanted to know if you wanted to go on our our first official date." Michael suggested. Courtney smiled. "I would love to. I love you." Courtney prompted. "I love you more." Michael said.

Back at the studio. (PRACTICE ROOM.)

*While Nathan and I were still in the practice room working on our songs, Nathan and I were having a really good time just by having a nice conversation, and laughing and giggling until.... Torri came running in and interrupted us.*

"Guys! Guess what!" Torri shouted, sitting down on the floor beside Nathan and I. "What?" I thought, looking over at Torri. "You guys get to be in a competition at the BLEND tonight and I really think you guys should do it." Torri suggested.

Nathan smiled, then looked over at Torri and I. "Cynthia, I really think we should enter. I mean, think about it, The last time we did a duet together was at the winter carnival and to be honest it was REALLY fun."Nathan admitted. I frowned, looking a little bit nervous. "It really was but, I don't know..." I stammered. Torri looked up at me. "Cynthia, you two are perfect for each other.... as duet partners." Torri declared. I still frowned and sighed starting to feel insecure all over again. "You do?" I thought, sounding very insecure. Torri looked at me again and sighed. "You really think so, Torri?" Nathan asked. Torri nodded her head at both of us. "Yes! It's like you two were meant to be, duet partners. Trust me, it's fate." Torri exclaimed. Nathan and I both looked at each other and we smiled. "Torri... I don't.... know..." I stumbled.

Torri sighed again and rolled her eyes. "Cynthia, I can't do it without you. I mean I can... but it's different when we're singing together." Nathan explained, lifting up my chin. I smiled back at Nathan. "Really? How?" I thought. "When ever your up there with me, you make me feel really good." Nathan stammered, trying to convince me. I broke into a smile and laughed. "Wow. I never knew that. Haha." I scoffed. Nathan smiled again, "Well, it's true. So what do you say? Will you be my partner again?" Nathan interrogated, hoping my answer will be a "yes." I nodded my head, and ran over to hug Nathan. "Yes, I love singing with you. I announced.