Ella

Hello again. This wasn't what you were expecting. I can tell. You were expecting a part in your point of view where I might be trying to save the human race. You might have expected the one called Mika to be chased by the undead. You might have even expected a new character added. You got me.

Yes, I have notes for the cure. Everyone likes an undo button, right? I feel you are starting to think that I am more sane than you think. Maybe I am. Before you jump to anymore conclusions, though, let me just plant a seed in your mind. I suggest you consider this, as what I am about to say may give you a new look on things. Don't worry, I don't bite. But the undead do.

You understand I have the cure for this madness, or at least the formula for one. You understand that Yvette has the diseased creatures. Both of us posses quite a bit of power, wouldn't you say? Most likely you would say that Yvette is the one who is power hungry. You are right, but you have very little information about me. In the end, I could be the one with blood on her hands.

I don't necessarily want to hurt anyone, and I could care less what type of power I have. Anyone with the right mind would want to make sure there is no apocalypse. Most of my mind is right, yet, I could very well be insane. I don't have any control over the depths of my mind, and I think you tend to feel the same about your own mind. Sure, you have heard people talk about how heroic they would be in the world's end, how they would save people or die trying. This could very well be true, but it could also be true that they would hide or even be the first one dead. I know you have done the same as well. Humans tend to underestimate how courageous they really are in life or death situations. Am I not right?

Anyway, I might as well stop corrupting your mind here. It wasn't that bad, was it? I told you I don't bite. If what I said made you sad, or mad, don't take it seriously. You have the power in what you believe or want to know, whether or not it is correct. What I just said could be right or wrong until proven. Until then, keep your sense of wonder. It is not something that you want to lose.