Yvette's point of view

" Hey! You get back here!" someone screams behind me. I leap into the nearest tree, and drop a pinecone on their head.

" Give me back my helicopter! ", the little boy wailed.

" It's mine now, small child. You flew it into my tree house, you lousy little pilot! You will never get it back, NEVER!"

He ran off, probably searching for rocks to chuck at me. I don't really care, though. If his throw is anything like his piloting, I have nothing to worry about. Everything is fine until I hear a quiet muttering from the open window in the house next to me. Ella Parks. I know her plan, which is the main reason I despise her. Why does she get all the power? Is it not clear that I deserve it?

I decide to listen in. She says something about being almost complete, and I hear the faint squeal and eventual gargle of one of her hamster test subjects. I can tell she has improved on her formula since the last time I snooped, and it appears as if she will be done within the next couple days. I must keep checking on her progress.

That formula will be mine, I just know it will. I will have to steal it, but eventually everyone will forever remember the name. Yvette Parks. The world will be MINE!

Author's Note: Hey guys, I know this part was a bit short, and cheesy. But I promise that it will get better! I am just having a little trouble catching Yvette's essence. Considering that I am trying to update a story a day, I am updating two today due to the absence of a new part yesterday. I need more feedback on my story alone. I need help on what should happen next. Post a comment, I will read it. Don't be afraid to post a comment on this story either, I am always open to new ideas. Anyways, enjoy the story! Luv you all! Byeeeee

-Gelato