Married to Dean Winchester: Part One

You're in the kitchen when you hear your husband Dean and his brother Sam come in the front door.

"Hun? I'm back." You hear Dean call.

You walk into the living room and smile. "Dinner is almost ready. Do you want to join us Sam?"

"No thank you, I'm gonna head back to my apartment to finish some research." He replies polietly.

"Oka-" You're cut off as Dean grabs your waist and lightly presses his lips to yours. You smile against his mouth.

From the corner of your eye, you see Sam fake gagging and you pull away to laugh.

"I'll see you two later." Sam laughs as he grabs his jacket and goes out the door.

Dean follows you into the kitchen, where you have baking supplies flung around.

Dean whistles. "You really made a mess in here didn't you."

"Hm. I wouldn't complain too much..." You trail off as you open the oven door enough for the smell of apple pie to waft through the room.

You watch as your husband's eyes grow wide and he takes two large steps over to you to grab you in a huge hug.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" He mumbles into your shoulder.

"Uh huh, every time I make pie." You laugh. "Now go get cleaned up so I can finish in here."

He grins as he turns away to walk up the steps to the bedroom.

You smile and finish cleaning the kitchen, then set the table for two and finish preparing the salad and pasta that you had started earlier.

A few minutes later, Dean comes back down, his damp hair poking up in random directions.

You're just about to start eating when there's a knock on the door. Sam comes in, looking somewhat worried.

"Is everything okay?" You ask.

"Uh, well I don't know. I just thought I should fill Dean in on what I found out."

"Sure, what is it?" Dean asks as he sits at the table.

"Hold on. First, Sam, have you eaten?"

Sam sighs, knowing he can't escape your question. "No."

You smile and grab an extra plate and silverware and put them on the table in front of him. Once you're all seated, you listen as Sam fills in Dean on what he was researching.

"I've been tracking any demonic omens and there seem to be some in this area, actually." Sam explains, pointing to an area on his laptop screen.

You watch Dean's face as his eyebrows pull down into a frown.

"Have there been any reports or possessions?" Dean asks.

"Well... no. But look at this." Sam replies, furiously typing into his computer.

Dean studies the laptop screen, still frowning. He glances up to meet your gaze and the frown changes to a fake smile.

He leans back in his chair, relaxing. "I'm sure it's nothing. Let me know if anything changes though."

Sam looks at his brother curiously, but nods and closes his laptop, putting it into his bag.

You're worried at Dean's calm reaction, but are sure he knows what he's doing.

"Well, you boys ready for dessert?" You smile and get up to fetch the pie out of the oven.

Sam chuckles nervously. "Of course. Let me guess, pie?"

"The Winchester special!" You laugh.

That night, after Sam has left, Dean and you are in the bedroom talking.

"So.. what was that about?" You ask Dean.

His eyes dart to you, and you know he's thinking about lying but decides against it. He sighs as he replies, "I'm sure it's nothing, but Sammy and I are going to check it out tomorrow. I'll probably be gone most of the day."

You nod, hiding your disappointment.

"Well whatever it is, it won't last long." You smile at him.

He looks at you, his eyes full of love. "What did I do to deserve you?" He asks you, pulling you into his arms.

"You fight. Every day. You save people." You say, putting your head in the crook of his shoulder.

He kisses the top of your head, then you part to get ready for bed. You meet again in bed in that same position and fall asleep, his arms wrapped around you.

Author's Note

HERE IT IS!

It took me forever to publish this. There will be two other parts, but if enough people want more then I might continue it.

Enjoy!

- MrsWxnchester