I'm Already There- Chapter 13- Dream

I was super nervous, it was my first job. I recently applied for a job as a baby sitter, I  quickly got a response and started as soon as possible. For a seventeen year old baby sitter I was professional, mature and has loads of qualifications. 

 I knocked on the door and waited patiently, this is it I thought. Seconds later a man appeared, I focused on his face, he seemed about nineteen. Too young to be a dad, Despite that he was handsome. He cleared his throat obviously feeling uncomfortable. I looked down and blushed a deep shade of red, I felt him smirk, he knew I was starring. 

  "Hi I'm miss Elliot, you booked a baby sister" I stated, well it was more of a question then a statement. 

"Yes, I'm Mr Lloyd. Please come in" he replied as he step aside, letting me in. 

"Thanks" I said, sheepishly walking in as he shut the door. He gestured towards the sofa, i cautiously sat down while lookingaround, this seems familiar.

"Would you like a drink?" He asked, 

"Yes please may I have a coffee with two sugars" I aimlessly looked at the pictures, there were many of Mr Lloyd and a little girl which I guess is his. One caught my eye. I carefully picked it up, to get a better view of it. 

"What are you doing with that?" He asked as put the drinks down on the Coffee table and snatched it out of my hands, he looked hurt. 

"Sorry" I apologized, " I was only looking" he nodded and put the picture back, from afar the picture was hidden, this determined me to find out who was on it. Did he have something to hide? 

"Sarah" He called out as he gave me my drink " The new nanny is here" I saw a little girl, holding onto the rail cautiously taking a step at a time in case she fell. She headed towards Mr. Lloyd and hugged him.  She was beautiful: long brown hair, small pink lips, tiny button nose and lovely ocean blue eyes. She obviously looked like her mother.  

"Now then" Mr. Lloyd began "Daddy is going to a meeting out of town for a couple of hours, can you be a good girl until then?" She smiled cheeky and nodded her head, he gave her three kisses... wait three kisses, why does that seem so familiar? 

"You have my details on the fridge, please call if there's an emergency" 

"Sure thing Mr.-"

"Call me Joe" He said and walked out. 

Sarah and I  played with her dolls in her playroom, beautifully designed. It's got a women's touch I thought. After I feed Sarah, I was more determined then ever to look at the photo it was like an adrenalin  rush. I picked up the photo and focused on the two people. It was me and Joe. My worst fears were confirmed. It was the Joe I left in the hospital a year ago to raise my little girl. 

I waited impatiently for Joe to get back. What was I going to say? " You know that girl you knocked up a year ago... that was me" I shook my head as I rehearsed what I was going to say, i paced back and forth until I heard the door shut. He was here.