Baby Shower

Liam:

You two are having a girl so you decided to have pink themed baby shower. There were pink cupcakes and pink balloons and pink everything. Liam insisted on coming it the baby shower. You told him that no other men would be there but he did t care. He wouldn't miss this day for the world. He got the baby an amazing doll house replica of your house to play with when she is older.

Louis:

You two were really excited for this baby shower. Louis wanted to keep it kinda traditional except for the fact he wanted to be there. You told him to invite some men to come to so he wouldn't feel left out. He invited the boys and some old friends. Since the baby was a boy the theme was baseball which was your favorite sport. As you began to open gifts your favorite gift was a leather jacket that said little Tommo on the back. Louis got the baby an electric motor cycle with 3 wheels instead of 2.

Niall:

Since you and Niall were having twin boys you two decided to make everything blue. All of the guests signed a giant card when they came. Your favorite gifts were two matching onzies saying thing 1 and thing 2 on them. Later after most of the guests had left and it was just the boys and their families he brung out his gifts. Two bass gutairs. You knew Niall had planned something like this.

Harry:

( I'm open to ideas about Harry's part and stuff. Also I need a book title.)

Zayn:

Since Zayn was the Bradford Badboy you two took that idea and ran with it. You had leather chairs and motorcycles everywhere. Zayn was wearing a leather jacket that said Daddy and you wore won that said Monmy. You two were matching in biker boots and leather jackets. Later in the evening Zayn gave you a leather jacket that said Baby on it.