Chapter Sixx ;)

It's been an eventful not to mention hilarious couple of hours since Andy returned from the hospital, however he is currently tucked under my arm, hugging my waist.

Andy shuffled a bit and yawned, aww that's so adorable, "baby you tired?" I asked. He hummed in response, I picked him up again and carried him to his bunk, whilst I placed him in his bunk and turned to leave, he grabbed hold of my arm and mumbled "Please stay", he looked up to me with hopeful eyes.

How could I deny those eyes? Not like I was going to say no to an offer like that anyway. I nodded and crawled into bed next to him. He turned his back away from me and I slithered my arms around his waist, and held him close as he shuffled into me. His breaths evened out and I knew he was asleep, with this information I closed my eyes and let the peaceful lands of sleep consume me.

***

I slowly awoke to a nudging to my arm, "finally dude, if a bomb exploded right next to you I swear you'd just sleep through it. Anyway get up we have to be in the airport in an hour." Jake stated then walked off to give me time to wake Andy up.

I pulled Andy closer and started to kiss down his neck, sparks flying whenever our skin collided, he hummed and turned around, "Hey, baby wake up we need to the airport in an hour!"

A lazy grin spread across his face, lighting up his eyes with the knowledge of arriving in England soon.

***

The plane ride was pretty eventful; CC couldn't sit still so every now and then you'd see a black blur run along the aisles with Jake chasing him. Andy was snuggled up against me as we shared jokes and laughed at our bandmates.

So now we are in England, traveling to our next venue which is conveniently placed near where the date I'm taking Andy on is. I can't wait, we have a free night tonight so I'm taking him tonight then tomorrow morning he is going to meet the amazing girl who introduced me to this place.

I have already asked John if I can borrow his car, he agreed so I guess all that's left to do is ask Andy, I know we are already going out and he is bound to say yes. However I can't help but be nerves, I mean he is a sex god and I'm so surprised he even wants to go out with me so what if he doesn't like where I'm taking him!

You know what; fuck it!

I stride over to Andy who is lost in thoughts leaning against the tour bus wall. I roughly but passionately smash my lips against his. I break the kiss with his hands still in my hair and mine around his waist.

"Let me take you out tonight." I whisper against his ear.

"Where to?" he hums back to me.

"You've never been there before," I whisper, "it's somewhere special to me."

"Mm, ok." Andy mumbles against my lips before he captures them in a kiss again.

***

As I pull up into the housing estate in the dark, Andy looks as confused as ever. I guess he should be really; to him we have just had a two hour car ride for what seem to just look like a poor housing estate, however this just made me grin more.

I climb out the car and open the door for Andy. Once he's out the car I join our hands and drag him towards the wide metal gate to stop cars.

Andy's pov

Ashley is dragging me like an eager puppy towards the side of a graffiti covered garage past a rusted old gate. I look up and see a small park in the middle of a makeshift rundown football field.

Exited by the thought of swings I run towards the little park, before I could run through the broken gate, tattooed arms wrap around my waist and lift me up.