Chapter 1

"VIOLET." Her mom screamed while her alarm clock was blaring never enough by one direction or the past two minutes.
"VIOLET IF DONT GET UP NOW YOU WILL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!"
Jesus Christ can this woman just be quiet so I can rest in peace I thought.
After a couple more minutes of lying in bed and contemplating whether to get up or not I finally decided to get my ass out of my comfy, warm  bed and get ready for the long day ahead of me. I put on some fuzzy socks to protect my feet from the cold hardwood floor. I then went to my closet and picked out a pink sweater, black high waisted skinny jeans and my white converse.
I couldn't help but smile because after school today me and my best friend Veronica were heading to Gillette Stadium to see the biggest boy band in the world live. Ugh today is gonna go by so goddamn slow, and I'm so freaking excited. I looked at the clock in my room 7:15. Fuck. Guess no shower for me today. I quickly changed out of my pajamas and into my outfit for the day, and headed to stairs where I met my mother at the kitchen table.
" Good Morning mom."
" Good Morning sweetie how is today looking for you."
" Well Mom I don't know i mean I am seeing the biggest boy band in the world in a couple of hours and only be a couple of feet away from them but you know that doesn't phase me one bit."
" I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I guess I keep forgetting how.. obsessed you are with these boys."
" more like infatuated mom." I said as I grabbed an apple and a granola bar from the counter.
" See you after school mom, love you!"
" love you too sweetie." I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek then got into my car and drove to school.

* At Riverdale High School*

I parked my Range Rover in my usual spot and headed to the main entrance and entered the school. Once I entered I put my head down. Now you might've thought I was a real outgoing girl with a lot of friends but that's not the case. I'm pretty much a really shy person and i only have 1 close friend who is Veronica. I feel like if people knew me and my obsession ( infatuation idk guys ) of these boys I feel like they would run for the hills.
I headed to my locker to get my English book and I was not surprised when I saw Veronica standing there waiting for me.
Veronica is a beautiful girl, black hair that goes to her waist beautiful green eyes and a perfect complexion. While I have short brown hair with some natural blonde highlights light blue eyes and maybe not the best complexion, I'm not saying I hated how I looked I just wish I looked a little more like Veronica.
"Sooo... " Veronica stated " you ready for the best night of your life tonight girl!"
" Hell yea I am and I can't believe we actually got front row this is so crazy!"

"I know and- " Veronica was cut off by the bell.
" ugh I don't want to be late for class but I'll talk to you after school?" I questioned.
" yea girl sure! We can also get ready together if you want see you soon bye!"
"Bye V." We both call each other that because we both have the same letter for our names.. it's not weird.
I closed my locker and headed to English.
Ugh this day better go by fast or I swear I might just actually be in hell.

Hiii I hope you all enjoyed the first chapter of my book i Know Its short and I thought I would update twice today so you could at least get some idea of Violet's life. And i put in violets outfit  for school at the top if you want to check it out. I'll try and upload soon bye! - Bonnie