Dear Sabrina

Dear Sabrina,

How are you? What have you been up to lately? I hope you are doing well. Probably a lot better than I am. We used to be so close, you know. I was practically a part of you. We were inseparable. Or so I thought. That was until you met Brian. Do you still talk to him? I hope not. Remember how our friend Instinct warned you about that guy. He was nothing but bad news. But you didn't listen. You can thank Ms. Stubborn for that. You listened to her instead of us. Do you regret it? Don't lie to me. I know you do. Mr Honesty told me so. By the way how is he? Is he still with Pride? Anyways back to Brian. Remember how badly he treated you? How he didn't really care about you at all. How he was only using you to get what he wanted. But you were so blinded because Infatuation took over (by the way  we are on non speaking terms  now). Then there was that party. As if we weren't distant enough our connection, was completely lost. You left me there. I was abandoned and alone. Why did you have to do it. You didn't have to drink and act crazy that day. You didn't have to go along with Brian. But you did, even though you knew it was wrong.I know our friend Conscious was heart broken. She was so heartbroken that she ran away with Guilty. I heard they live with you now. But listen I was talking to Forgiveness the other day and well I've learned a lot from her. You could too she's really smart. You can have me back you know. It didn't have to end that way. You can earn me back. Hey it's a new year! We can start all over! We can be just as close as we used to be! I promise. But just do me a favor. Next time listen to Instinct. She knows what's best for you even if Infatuation says otherwise. She can be a real pain sometimes. Oh and Joy said she is going to be visiting more often! How exciting is that! She always brought a smile to your face. Well I have to go now. I hope you will accept me back into your life. If not, well I wish the best for you. Just promise me you will try to stay away from Negativity. He always brings Trouble with him. Remember it is so easy to lose me. But only you can earn me back.

Love your friend,

Self Respect xoxo

Ps: Don't listen to Jealousy. She's crazy. But, don't tell her I told you that.

~Hi friends! I hope all is well. This was not quite a poem per say but rather a short story. I hope you enjoyed this and can get the message. Sorry for being so inactive. I've been quite busy thought that's not such a great excuse. I love you all

-She Who Spoke