Imagine Joel getting stuck in a tree

This was inspired by Cellogirl1234567 so the idea credits go to her! I enjoyed writing this one, it made me laugh 😂 I hope y'all will also enjoy this one. love you all :)

One day Moriah was just baking some cookies for a cookout later that night, it would be with all the guys and their wives from her husband's band for KING & COUNTRY. She finished putting them on the cookie sheet and placed them in the oven. She set her timer for an hour so she could get them out before they burned (she had joel make them once and he almost started them on fire😂). She then proceeded to finish the mac & cheese casserole she was making as well. She got out the rest of the ingredients for it and mixed them all together. She was was finished with that when she heard Joel come in the door. "Hello dear, I'm in here," She called giggling. "Where is here," He replied coming in the kitchen and wrapping her up in a big hug and a kiss. "What are you making dear?" He asked opening up the oven. "Get out of there!" She smacks him on the arm jokingly with the oven mitt as she giggles. "Fine fi..." He gets caught off by a loud *MEOW* They both look at each other and dash outside as it gets louder. "I hope that isn't Adelina," said Moriah as she jogs. "It sure sounds like her dear," Joel pants and opens the front door. They both run over to where they hear the sound coming from and then they look up. Adelina is looking at them from a really tall branch in a tree. "MEOW" she says really loudly. Moriah starts giggling and scolding her at the same time. "You are one bad kitty to go up there!" She scolds. "How will we get you down you silly cat? I guess I'll have to send Joely up to get you goofball." Adelina hisses as she sees a dog come in their yard. 'I bet that's why she ran up there in the first place' Joely thought as he shook his head and laughed. "Joely dear can you go get the ladder so you can get her down?" Moriah asks so sweetly as she smiles. "Of course I will darling. I'll go do that now." He gets ready to head that way when he sniffs. "Moriah I think your cookies are done!" "Oh my goodness" she gasps as she dashes back in the house to take the cookies out. She quickly takes them out and turns off the timer while the cookies sit on the counter to cool off. She looks out the window and sees Joel bringing over their ladder. She laughs at this funny picture. She grabs her phone on the counter and heads back outside to watch him get Adelina down. He's trying to put it up as she comes outside laughing at him. He finally gets it up and starts climbing up it. Meanwhile what he doesn't notice is that while he's trying to rescue Adelina, Moriah starts video taping him. He climbs up the rest of the ladder and he can't reach Adelina. So he starts to climb the rest of the way. He reaches Adelina and picks her up. He climbs back over to the ladder awkwardly and puts Adelina on the top so she can be free. She runs downs and jumps the last step and runs into the house. As he climbs down the rest of the tree from where Adelina was stuck his foot hits the ladder and it falls over leaving him stranded up in the tree. By now Moriah is dying of laughter while recording everything. "Everything okay dear?" She managed to get out. "No not really dear. I don't know what's so funny, but being stranded in this tree is not in the least funny." At that moment Luke & Courtney and the boys decided to come on over to get ready for the cookout later that night. They both look questioningly at Moriah as they get out of the car. "Joel got stuck in the tree getting Adelina down," She gasps pointing up at the tree. They both run over and start laughing. Luke gets out his phone and snaps a picture and says," Big brother this will be going on instagram for all the fans to see." "NOOOO!" He exclaims. Jude comes over ,"Why are you in the tree Uncle Joel?" he questions laughing. "Well I was playing this new game called catching the cat." He answered with a grin. Finally they all stop laughing enough to put the ladder back up so Joel can climb down. Moriah stops videoing to go over and see if he's okay. "Are you okay darling?" She asks with a twinkle in her eye. "Never better," he smiles. Then they all head inside and finish baking what Moriah had started but never finished. A few hours later Luke finally did post that picture. Joel wasn't too happy about that. Oh well.