Chapter two

I grabbed my mistery lunch and sat down at a empty table. I looked down at my phone to see max had texted me. 'Hey girl waz up.' 'Nthin much u' I set my phone down and waited for a reply. 'Nm eather. Pansy or you know as, Helen wants you to text her' 'tonight. So how is lunch back home' I asked and soon the chairs around me squeaked. I glared up to see the geeks and Sarah. Looks like Erica was still getting her lunch.
"Why do we have to sit with her?" Erica asked sneering at me. I just looked down and Sarah replied " because she's new and maby she's nice."
"If your hoping to be friends then leave. You will most likely spread my secret just like the last school" I mumbled under my breath. The boy I think was Ethan grabed my arm and his eyes turned gray then normal. No human or vampire would be able to catch the change. But werewolves were able to because of their eyesight. Ethan let go of me horrified. No wonder he was a seer. Freak. He whispered something to Sarah that I ignored. Soon the bell rang for the next period of class. I got up and ran ,normal speed, to my next class.

<end of the day>
I was walking home when a unknown number texted me. ' meet me at 24156 platnum avenue drive' (I don't know the real address so this is it for our story.) I sighed and rubbed my eyes. I texted back 'fine' I knew mom would be ok with me being out for a couple minutes or more. I arrived at a brick building and sighed knowing this was going to be bad. I opened the door and stepped in taking in the aromas. A blond woman came around the corner and looked at me as if I was an alien.
"Oh. Hello. I'm miss Morgan and you are." Miss Morgan asked.
"I'm skyler. I just moved here. Do you know who's this number is? It lead me to your house." I said shoving my phone in her face.
"Well yes. That is my sons, Ethan's number. He's just upstairs to the left. And welcome skyler to White Chapel skyler." Mrs. Morgan said. I nodded my head in thanks and ran up the stairs. There was a door with a star trek poster on it so I guessed it was geek ones room. Idiot. I was going home to watch tv and stuff my face with ice cream and he makes me come over to his house. I sighed as I barged in to see the geeks on their computer. They whipped around to look at me and I tapped my foot impatiently.
"Heh. Well I guess you wonder why you were asked to come here." Ethan said trying to sound confident but he failed and fear radiated off of him.
"Smooth Ethan. Real smooth." Benny said and Ethan whacked him.
"The answer to your question is yes. Also nice hit Ethan but next time go from behind. It will get him a bit more startled." I said and looked around at geek mansion.
"Heh. Ya. Ok well I want to know more about. Well you know." Ethan said as Benny ran up to close the door. Ethan sat there twitching under my stare and then that Sarah girl came running in. Erica came up to the window with Rory and knocked.
"Entrance please." Rory asked.
"Ya sure. Come on in." Benny said and then they landed in the middle of the room. Erica got up and brushed herself off and hissed at me, teeth and everything. I glared back at her and growled my canines coming to view, Amber eyes glaring into her yellow ones.
"Ok ok cut it out you two." Sarah said putting herself in between us. Rory looked at me with the stupidest look ever and I rolled my eyes as I stepped back and turned reaching for the door.

"I wouldent do that babe. See that's pure silver. This whole room is rigged with pure silver, Mercury, and wolvesbane." Benny said smiling at me. I growled but stepped away from the door. All eyes were on me and I sighed.
"What do you want from me. Death? Humiliation?" I asked tears welling in my eyes but I held them back. This has happened before with my ex and I almost died and we had to move because of the humiliation. Ethan looked at me and shook his head.
"No. We don't want to kill you. Now this was against ericas idea and we have to be real careful between you two." He said and glared at Erica who scoffed.
"Well she is my enemy. I don't know how Sarah and Rory can stand being around her." She glared at me looking strait in the eyes.
"Erica. Stop. Skyler, we were wondering if you would be apart of our team thing." Ethan said looking me strait in the eyes. I looked at him suspiciously and slowly, very slowly, nodded my head. Rory stood up and just danced and gave me a hug. He pulled away, blushing and I felt my cheeks heat up. I stopped looking at him and my eyes turned to Ethan.
"What happens now?" I asked athority in my voice.