20/20 (Niall Horan)

The last thing I remember was the drivers face. Pale in contrast to his rich eyes. The whole world was tinged a sharp red. The unnatural coloring though could do nothing to mare this mans beauty. I wondered 'Was he an angel. My angel? He certainly looked like one. I hope he's mine.' I giggled to myself. 'But that means I'm dying.' something inside of me huffed. The face beside the angels was one with hypnotizingly blue eyes. He to was pale but his skin held a pink undertone, making his face flush with what I assumed to be worry.

"Zayn we need to call nine nine nine now!" Blue eyes commanded. "The glass! Look at the glass! She needs help! Mate how did this happen? Why did this happen?

"Beep beep beep. We're sorry the number you are trying to call cannot be reached. Please hang up and try again.", the phone in the angels hand blared.

"Ni, it's not working!" the angel rushed in an accent. English maybe?

"Um, uh uh..... I think it's nine one one here!" Blue eyes' voice sounded different. Still foreign, just more enticing.

"You sure?"

"No! But hurry try it! She could be dying!" Their accents got thicker the longer they talked. The world was starting to get darker, the red slowly being replaced by black. The last thing I remember is Blue Eyes looking down at me, mumbling while tears streamed down his face. Squeezing his hand, I felt myself fall limp.