Chapter 1

'Children's laughter in the place of wonder, in a world of robots. Where the smell of pizza would fill anyone's nostrals. Freddy Frazebear's Pizza, owned by Mr. Frazbear. Home of four famous Animatronics. Freddy the leader of the gang, and name of the business, a bear with a top hat, and a song for you! Chica the most chear full little chicken, with a cupcake in her hand, and a bib that tells you ,"Let's eat." Bonnie the purple bunny, that helps play in the band, with his red gutair, and his matching bowtie. Not so far ahead, in his own little cover, Foxy the pirate, who has his own song, eyepatch and hook.

It wasn't this full, back in the day it was owned by someother man, who had only three animatronics, Golden Freddy exsact replica of Freddy, but with his golden fur. Springtrap like Bonnie with his golden fur. Then one animatronic who know one thinks about, Golden Foxy the only female in that group. That's right, I was never thought about again, I was forgotten, but why? I hear the new animatronics, thought I'm shut down, that doesn't mean I can't be of some help. I wish I could cry, cry out in the dark, I want someone to find me, turn me back on. I want a purpose again, I wanna be me.'

I heard the same laughter of the children, they ran around, in the distance I heard music, the music of the band, and I heard them sing. I know that everytime Freddy introduced Foxy I have listened more closely. As if something inside of me, liked the pirate? He had a wonderful voice, with a charming accent. The way he talked with the children. I long to be awake, that way I can see this fox, maybe even kiss him? I will confess I have some sort of actraction to him. If I can rember back to my time, when I listened and watched couples in the old restraunt, it's called love.

I heard something diffrent suddenly, a creeking like a door. The restraunt was quiet. Then....I heard a voice, "Alright, Golden Foxy, It's time to wake up." Wait! Am I getting turned back on, is this my second chance?! I heard him open up my hatch, and fooled with the switches. Then he hit the right one. The pitch black darkness that I've know for years, fades away, and I see the face of the man. He has a round plump face, with rosey pink cheeks, and he had brown hair. He wore a suit and tie, but it wasn't 'fancy' it was more rugged. "Good you still work, look my little gold fox, I'm giving you time to shine ,again."

I wanted to thank him, for freeing me. As soon as I open my mouth, he just smiled, and walked out. "Wow, I'm awake, awake again. My dreams are coming true." I say in my sort of robotic voice. I missed my voice. If I wasn't an animatronic I might cry. I slowly got onto my feet, with some fails. I was getting used to using my legs again. Then I was fully up, and on my feet. My tail moved slightly, getting used to using all my parts. I'm surprised I wasn't rusty and sqeaky.

"Mr. Frazbear went in here, didn't he Freddy?' I heard outside the door, it shounded like Chica. I turned around. "He did, I wonder why, he never went in here before." Freddy says, and I saw the knob slowly start turning. I stepped back worried. The door floor open, and I saw Freddy, Chica, and Bonnie staring at me. Their eyes widened. Chica squealed, jumping forward, putting me into a hug. "A new animatronic! And a girl!" "A gold fox, wow, well hello what's your name?" Freddy asks. "Golden Foxy." I say shyly. "Cool. Welcome to the gang!"

Freddy took my hand, and lead me out the door. Chica already let me go. "Hold on I think I know exasctly where Mr. Frazebear is going to put you." He led me over to a small stage with a close purple curtian. The curtian was decortated in stars. "Foxy, look what Mr. Frazebear kept form us." Gears inside me started turning. Foxy? Foxy the Pirate?! The curtians pealed back by a shiney hook. I saw the form of a russet red fox, with brown torn pants. He looked at me, his eyes widened. "A fox! A female fox? How could he be keeping her from us?" Foxy says. Freddy chuckled, "I believe, Foxy, she'll be staying here if I'm correct, you should show her around your cove."

My free hand was grabbed, and Foxy pulled me into the cove. "Welcome to Pirate's Cove, lass!" He shouted with excitement. I giggled, covering my mouth with my hand as I did. "Thank you, so your Foxy?" I ask, playing stupid. "I sure be, know what be your name lass?" He asked me. "I'm orginally Golden Foxy, but they might change my name." I say. He smiled a toothy smile. He looked my form up and down, and he whisled. "You sure be pretty, I hope they bring ye here lass." I smile, and giggle. "Thank you, your very handsome." I say to him.

Hello guys, Breezy timelord here. Now listen the is purely my idea, if someone has already done something like this congrats! But I came up with it on my own, Please, Please, Please vote and comment. It means so much to me if you do. It tells me that you want me to continue. Now I'm going to do chapters deticated to people who read this. I tell you when. Oh please help me come up with a new name for Golden Foxy. That would help alot. Thank you for reading.