Chapter 4

Mr Frazbear
Golden was a big hit this past week, the children loved her. I was in the office printing posters out.

She really was a good idea to turn back on

She really was a good idea to turn back on. I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" The door opened, and a skinny man walked in, he had slick black hair, he wore a purple tank top, and purple pants. "Hello, I'm Vincent, I'm applying for the job." I smile, "Ah, right! Sit right down...."

Golden

It was silent in Freddy's The children have gone home. Mr. Frazebear walked put of his office, suit case in hand. "Goodnight gang! A new night guard will be coming tonight." He leaves. I turn to Foxy.

"Night gaurd?" I asked Foxy. He nodded, "They be coming to watch us from the cameras, they don't bother us, we don't bother them. The last one was our friend, though the lass left. She got a better job, and got married. " He said. I understanded, back at the diner we also had cameras, it was just normally the person on the otherside was at there home. I heard footsteps outside the curtians, Foxy did too. We both stood still, that's when a man came in. He was wearing a purple uniform, with a purple hat, he had flashlight in his hand, in the other hand he had a tool box.

The purple man walked over to Foxy, he opened Foxy's chest hatch. "Don't worry Foxy, were giving you a update." Wait I know that voice. He was the guy that took Springtrap. Or atleast sounded like the same guy. His voice hide slyness, cleverness, and insanity. He fooled with a switch, this caused Foxy's golden eye to turn black. The man messed with Foxy's wiring, he reached down into his tool box. He pulled out a small square. He slid it into a slot in Foxy. Then he turned Foxy back on, bring his eyes back, then he shut the hatch. He turned around, looked at me, smirked and left. What had he done?

Foxy

What's diffrent with me? Why was I updated. "You feeling alright Foxy." Golden spoke to me. "Yeah Aye be fine." I say with hesitation. She took my hand, and held it in hers. "Are you sure?" "Aye said aye be fine!" I snapped at her. She jumped back, her green eyes widening. Why did I do that? I opened my mouth, "Golden, aye sorr-" I start before she interuped me. "Save it, you could of told me to leave you alone. You didn't have to snap at me!" She turn around to face the curtians. "I'm going to hang out with Chica the rest of the night." She said, her hand partially opened the curtian ,"That should give you time to cool down." She left me alone in the dark. I looked down at my feet, what had I done. I didn't mean to.

Now I'm alone again. Why did I feel so angry now? Worst of all, why does the back of my mind tell me to kill?

Hiya foxens, how was the chapter. What do you think happened to Foxy? Who's Vincent? Will Golden stay mad at Foxy? And why does Foxy wanna kill!? We'll find out soon!

Bye Bye