Chapter 3

Foxy

"Hello, lads and lasses. I be Captain Foxy, and this be me mate, Golden Foxy! Say hello to the crew!" I say. She looked out and smile. "It's wonderful to meet you guys! Foxy told me all about you!" She spoke, and the children screamed for her. She smiled to herself.

We sang together, we danced, and the children loved Golden. I can see why, she's beautiful, her smile radiated of her. The curtains came to a close, and Golden sighed. "This is wonderful, I heard them when I was asleep, but now I see them, it's amazing." She says. She turned around," how'd I do?" I smiled, "Amazing, your did amazing. It's good to have some to talk to in Pirate's cove."

Her eyes sparked, "Why is that?" I sighs, "It's always so lonely here while the gang preforms." I say, her eyes soften.

Golden

He was lonely before, he never sounded it like it when I was shut down. I looked down at my gold robot hand, I stepped forward to him. "I feel the same way. When I was shut down, all I saw was black, but I could hear you, the band, the kids. I longed to be on the stage, speak with my voice. " I sighed, and looked up at Foxy and in his yellow eye. "That was untile Mr. Frazbear turned me on, and I met Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, and You.You don't have to be alone anymore Foxy, and I hope I don't have to anymore." He smiled, "Ye don't, Golden will ye be my mate?"

I felt myself blush when I relized Foxy was leaning down to my height. He was so close. I opened my mouth, "Y-yes, I-I will Foxy!" Our lips connected, as he kissed me. I melted, he was so sweet. He was charming, handsome, and everything I dreamed. His cold metal hook found his way to the small of my back. I kissed back. "I love you, Golden." He said in between kisses. "I love you, too." I say too. We both hear Freddy call for a second show, we stopped and rushed to our spots. "Ready to put on a new show."

Hey guys, it's BreezyTimelord here! So how'd you like the chapter, I'm thinking about a chapter in the eyes of a child watching the show. Anyway, how will the gang react with Foxy and Golden? Will they hate them being together, or will the love them being together. And don't worry I will do point of view in more than just Foxy and Golden.

My foxes, I would love if people