Chapter 2

Foxy

She was beautiful, Golden Foxy was. He golden fur, her long tail, ears, her green eyes. She was a goddess in my eyes. "So Golden Foxy, I have a hammock if ye wanna sleep there, Aye can sleep on the floor tonight." I say to her with a huge grin on my face. I know I was, how could I not be. The animatronic in front of me shown like sun.

"No Foxy, I can't take your spot, plus I've just woken up, I might just explore the place ." Her voice came out soft and polite. I nodded, understanding, I was the same when I woke up. "Then I'll show you around." I held my palm out, she smiled and put her hand in mine. I helped her off Pirate's cove ,I showed her everything. The kitchen, the dinning room, the stage, restrooms, even the office. She fascinated at it all. "Foxy may we see you for a second." Freddy called from the stage. "I'll be right there!" I shouted so he could hear me. "I'm sorry, but I gotta speak with the boss, I'll be right back, lass." I said to her. Before I left I did something gentlemanly , I leant down and kissed her knuckles. Then I rushed to the stage where the gang quietly laughed at me.

Golden Foxy

Oh. My. Gosh. He kissed my hand, he kissed it! Okay, okay Golden maybe it's not what you think, he was most likely being friendly. I held my hand close to my chest, this day couldn't possibly get better!

I heard a bell ring, then Freddy call out to everyone, "Times up, get to your stations everyone! Golden Foxy, back to the room, we hope to see you soon."I nodded, and sprinted to my closet and sat back down.

Few minutes and the chubby guy again. He smiled down on me. "Enjoying yourself? Okay get up, we're putting you in Pirates cove, with a fox friend." I got up like he asked, and made my way to pirate's cove, I got on stage, and Foxy stood still, but by his eyes I could tell he was happy to see me. They dressed me up, they put a bowtie around my neck that was green. He added paint to me, on my lips, and eyelids. "Wanna see the new you?" I nodded in my head. He took out a pocket mirror and held it out. I had lipstick, and green eye shadow. I looked pretty again. "New you need a new name. How about Leonia? No? I thought so too. Mangled? That doesn't go with you does it? Oh well, well call you by you're original name.  Until I figure it out."

He closed the curtains, and few minutes children came in screaming. "Golden, look at me, I be wanting to see ye." Foxy whispered. I turned around to face him. His jaw dropped, "I didn't think ye could be come more pretty, lass." I giggled, "Thank you Capitan."

I turned back around just in time. I heard Freddy. "Alright boys and girls, Foxy's got a new friend today. Shout out for them maybe they'll come out." "Foxy! Come out!" Children screamed. "He can't hear you! I think he's asleep!" "FOXY, COME OUT!" They screamed. Foxy opened his mouth, as the curtains flew opened.

Hi guys, so I wanted to make clear that this us the time before 'the bite of 87'. In case you didn't catch that. Now how do you think Golden will react to being onstage. Next to foxy too.