Chapter 5

~Next Morning~

*Child*

I was waiting for freddy's to open. I wanted to see the new fox again. She's really pretty! The owner unlocked the door. I ran without my mommy, and went inside. I ran into the room. "Hello Children!" Freddy welcomed us. My mommy caught up to me, we got a table near the Pirates cove.

Golden

I had not said a word to Foxy since his little burst. Foxy's tried, but I can't forgive him now. I listened closely to the children. "Golden, Aye think Aye know why Aye snapped." Foxy says to me. I turn to him, and scoff, "Try me." "It must have to do with that guy last night. The update must of had some side effects!" He says. I consitered it, and he may have been right. "Okay, I forgive you, maybe it wasn't you but the update." I say turning to him. "I'm sorry, Foxy, I hadn't even consitered the update." I say feeling guilty. "It's not your fault, love. Aye forgive ye." He says kissing my cheek.

We hear Freddy call us. Then the tones of children.

*Child*

"Come on out Foxy! Golden!" I shout along with the other children. I bit into my pizza. "Yarrr~ Hello there lads and lassies!" "Hi foxy!" I say along with others. "Foxy and I have been on several adventure, but we think it's time to have a crew. Can you help us?"

"Yes!" We shout. "Who do you think it would be good crew?" "Us!!!"

*Golden* [After the show]

"Alright, crew see ye next time." Foxy says. The curtians closed, I walked over to Foxy smiling. "You did great~" I whispered to him, getting in front of him. He looked down and smiled at me. "Ye did wonderful, lass~" He said, leaning down. He put a hand on my back, and began to lean towards me. Then I notcied Foxy's eyes go red, I move away. "Foxy, what's wrong?" His hand moves up to his head. "I-I, I don't know." Then Foxy starts moving weirdly, then he goes forward, his jaw dropping. Then I heard a chop, and screams. I can only guess what happen. I hear a gasp come from my mouth. I shut my eyes, and look away.

The next moment, the restraunt is silent,  Foxy was sitting in the back of the cove. I sat and watched on the other side, thinking. I think I know why he did it. It's that update! I crawled over to Foxy and got in front of him. "Foxy I know what's wrong...." I say putting a hand on his chest. He looked up at me. "Please help me, lass." He says. I open up his hatch, shut him down, then took out that square. It wasn't any square it was a microchip. I crushed it with my hand, and turned Foxy back on. His eyes came to normal, "What did you do?" He asked. "I took out that update." I say, he smiled. He then sat up and hugged me.

I hugged back, smiling. "It's alright now. It's alright." I say. "I will always love you, Foxy~!" I tell him.

Hey guys, sorry for the wait. I normally update everyday. But I had some complications with get this chapter up! Well it's up now. Please comment and vote. Please. Thank you my little foxes .