Chapter 6

11:50pm
Chica

I don't like how close she's gotten to him. That stupid gold fox, someone need to shut her down. I watched from my stage as her and Foxy snuggled on the stage. Giggling happily. It kills me. Before, SHE came, that was me with him. What does he see in her? All that make up? She's a tramp. I hear footstep, breaking me out of my trance. I look up to see Freddy. "You know Chica, Foxy always wanted someone to play with him" He says. I roll my eyes. "But Freddy, why couldn't it be me? I could play with him." I look back to see Foxy on top of her, tickling her. "But when it's day, your up here entertaining, while he's in his cove alone. Now Golden is here, and he's been bit by a love bug."

I scoff, "Stupid gold slu-" Freddy covers my mouth. "Language, she did nothing to you." "That b*tch stole Foxy from me!" I shout. "Chica, get in the storage room." "Who are you my f*cking dad? Fat a*s bear" I argue.

Freddy
I was keeping my temper down, Chica's jealous. But when she's jealous hell breaks loose. "No, I'm not your dad. But I take care of you and all the others. Now room, now." I grit my teeth. Chica twirls around, and stomps towards the storage room.

"What be wrong with Chica? Is she still upset with me biting  that lass. Because Aye didn't too." Foxy says, he had come up behind me. I sigh and turn around. I see Foxy, with Golden wrapped around his arm with a worried look. "No Foxy, it's not that. Golden can we have a moment." She nods, "I'll go find Bonnie." She walks off.

Once I know were alone I start. "Foxy, before Golden, you dated Chica. She's a bit mad at Golden right now." I tell him. His eye widens, "That be so, mate? Oh, Aye never meant to hurt the lass. Aye guess when aye met Golden, Aye lost sight over Chica and Aye."

"You should go clear it up with Chica then."  I tell him.

Golden

I walked away so the boys could talk, I found Bonnie, playing with his guitar. "Hey Bonnie." "Hey Golden, why are you here?" "Freddy wanted talk with Foxy about something..."

He looks up, and for some reason his eyes widen. "Gold watch out!" I look behind me, but I was too late. A crowbar came crashing into my head. I feel myself fall back but a pair of purple arms catch me. I look up and see Bonnie's purple face. My vision got blurry, and my breathing became heavy.

"Bye bye bunny~"

Hey my foxes, so hows the chapter. Chica is bitchy and Foxy feels bad. What's going to happen to Golden? Will she survive the blow. Or is this the last chapter.

Comment and vote.