Chapter 8

Jen's POV

As Lou and Kat started their exit from the sky-diving tube, I faced Niall.

"I can't do this." I blurted.

Niall chuckled. "Yes, you can, love."

I shook my head.

"Jen."

"No, Niall. I can't." I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"Love." He said softly. "Look at me."

"No." I mumbled.

"Jennifer."

"No."

I was suddenly wrapped in an embrace that definitely had a girly scent to it. "Hi bae."

I chuckled. "Hi."

"It was a blast. And honestly, having Lou up there with me was amazing. Niall's got you, bae. He'll be there with you the whole time. Let loose and enjoy it."

"Okay."

Kat pulled back and smiled. "Great! Now go have fun!" She put my hand in Niall's. The giddy Irishman pulled me toward the tube.

We were put into the black puffy suits and were given helmets, gloves, and boots like Lou and Kat.

Just before we stepped into the tube, Niall grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "Ready?" He asked softly.

I nodded. "Yes."

Niall pulled me in and we immediately flew to the top of the tube.

"Oh my god!" I squealed.

Niall laughed. "This is legit!" He suddenly let go and did a flip. "Alright, your turn!"

I bit my lip and shook my head.

"Jennifer Robinson!" Kat yelled. "Do it!"

"No!" I yelled back.

"C'mon, Jen. You got this far, love." Niall coaxed.

I took a deep breath. "Fine." I moved away from him and closed my eyes.

In a split second, I flipped and then opened my eyes to see Niall cheering.

"How was it?"

I smiled. "Good!"

We each flipped a couple more times before making our way to the bottom.

*

"Wow! That was fun!" I chuckled as I sat down beside Louis.

"Right?" He laughed.

"So what now?" Kat asked.

Niall sighed. "I'm starving. Anyone else?"

I laughed. "Of course you're hungry." He glared. "But yeah, I am. Let's go get pizza or something."

We got up and headed back out to Niall's car. As Louis was getting Freddie into his car seat and Niall climbed into the driver's seat, Kat jumped beside me.

"What?" I asked her.

She reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone. "Maddy's calling me."

"Hello?" She said into the receiver. Her eyes went wide as she pulled my arm and walked us away from the car.

"What?" I asked again.

Pulling the phone from her ear, she put it on speaker.

"Hello?" I said towards it.